why is grip so broken?'

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Something is wrong with grip. It doesn't work on most of the servers (it grips for a nanosecond and then stops gripping). Ever since 1.5 on euro servers I've only seen grip work correctly on SF and DN servers. Somebody told me that it has something to do with how the server is hosted. But now, for some reason, it doesn't even work on those servers anymore. This kinda makes me sad since grip is the funkiest force power in the game and the awesome grip duration buff will go to waste :(

Edit: For some reason grip now works on this Initium Novum server where it didnt use to work, and on the other hand stopped working on SF and DN. Does this have something to do with my windows defender suddenly thinking that mb2 launcher is a trojan horse? lol.

Last edited:
Something is wrong with grip. It doesn't work on most of the servers (it grips for a nanosecond and then stops gripping). Ever since 1.5 on euro servers I've only seen grip work correctly on SF and DN servers. Somebody told me that it has something to do with how the server is hosted. But now, for some reason, it doesn't even work on those servers anymore. This kinda makes me sad since grip is the funkiest force power in the game and the awesome grip duration buff will go to waste :(

Edit: For some reason grip now works on this Initium Novum server where it didnt use to work, and on the other hand stopped working on SF and DN. Does this have something to do with my windows defender suddenly thinking that mb2 launcher is a trojan horse? lol.
The force is hiding from your and your evil deeds. REPENT! You grip abuser.

Stassin

Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Has anyone found a way to reproduce the issue with grip consistently ? We can't fix it until we find that.

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Has anyone found a way to reproduce the issue with grip consistently ? We can't fix it until we find that.
Funny thing is that the bug happens on some servers only and it can even vary. First Sf server and dn it worked fine, in TIN and bg it didnt. At some point it became completely opposite and stopped working on sf and dn but started working on TIN and bg. This swapped once again to the original situation, and then it swapped AGAIN. It is the most obscure bug and I really wonder what on earth affects it.

When grip works, it ALWAYS works but when it doesnt work, it wont work at all.

I

It's not broken, you just suck ass at lockin-oh fuck it's an admin.