•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Screen Frozen on Launch

I know I'm going to sound like an idiot asking this, but which version of the mod do I download? The one listed on the Installation Guide says the download has been removed. I have the Steam version of Jedi Academy, can someone tell me which version I should download?

Alright, thanks, I downloaded it and got the Launcher running and everything, but when I launch the mod via the Jedi Academy Setup mods page, it opens to this screen, then freezes. upload_2017-9-23_18-20-58.png What should I do, and how do I fix it?

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Alright, thanks, I downloaded it and got the Launcher running and everything, but when I launch the mod via the Jedi Academy Setup mods page, it opens to this screen, then freezes. View attachment 2217 What should I do, and how do I fix it?
Do not use JA mods dialog, use Launcher to start Movie Battles.

If that won't help, MBII Launcher => Settings => uncheck "Steam integration" (skip if there's no such checkbox) => Engine => MBII Client => Play.
If you already use MBII Client, select jamp.