•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] When start Multiplayer: application load error 5 0000065434

Hey, I can't find where to uncheck "Steam integration", where is it located?

Capture.PNG

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
o_O That's strange
It should be there, but it isn't o_O

Delete these folders:
Jedi Academy\GameData\MBII_Launcher
C:\Users\YOUR_NAME\Local Settings\Application Data\Movie_Battles_Team
Start Launcher.
It will be said that Movie Battles isn't installed, click install.
Launcher won't download files already on disk, so it shouldn't take a lot of time.

Also, it seems that Jedi Academy is not installed in default Steam directory.
It's highly recommended to install JA only in default folder, otherwise multiple issue may occur.
I would suggest you to move Jedi Academy installation to "X:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy", where "X" is partition where Steam is.

Ok, I deleted the folders and now it works. I didn't have to move the folder to the steam partition.

I tried multiplayer and I see I'll have to learn a lot to be able to play.

One more question, is there any single player aspect to this mod?

Not particularly. But....

But...if you're interested there is a way to play a form of single-player. I might get some flack doing this but I'll tell it to you straight.
Read with care.

Start up mb, wait for it to load. When it loads you'll have the initial screen where you can choose to play, screw ur settings, etc.

Click the one where you can scroll through the server list.
This next part gets tricky. Hit the column for players. You're going to be looking for servers with 0.
Find one where you have a semi-decent ping, doesn't even have to be semi-decent, throw a bag over your head, itll be fine.
Finally, join.

And there you are. Alone. Playing by yourself. Single Player.

t(-_-)t

I am glad to be of ass'itance.