hello there!
Gonna make this one short. So I've been playing for 2-3 weeks now and having a blast on (TR) deathstar 24/7 and Perdition
You will find me on the battlefield as Bastila Scheschuan and you guessed it, I'm always picking Bastila Chan
Ran across a friendly fella runnin by the name of Cydar (if im not mistaken) and he suggested I joined the forum so, HERE I AM YEAH LETS GO!!!!!
I'm looking for some juicy trolling spiced up with some nice smack talk, and a little hint on the strats and meta why not.
ALRIGHT so let me know how this community roll yall better not be pussies like those droidekas wannabes rolling faster than a cheesewheel down a hill mmhmmh

Sup, i think you will find enough like-minded people here. For strats and meta read guides, but always sticking with your team makes the game a lot easier.

What manyo said:
"Always stick with your team"

If you wanna get better, just watch the top fraggers on your team and learn how they play. That's what I still do and I've been playing for years :)

Kinda getting the hang of it really, does the discord gets crowded? I'd like to meet some funny people in here