What are the numbers and what they were, interest in Star Wars

k4far

Banned
Donator
Any significant changes in website traffic since release of Force Awakens @LoU? I sure feel like people are looking down on SW like some TV show that ends in few seasons because of excessive milking.

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
Any significant changes in website traffic since release of Force Awakens @LoU? I sure feel like people are looking down on SW like some TV show that ends in few seasons because of excessive milking.
There tend to be spikes in interest after movie releases, at least for the Episodes (less so for Star Wars Stories...?)

mb2 google trends.JPG

Another angle to consider is Steam Charts for Jedi Academy, which also have spikes around movie releases. (And around May 4, which is always a day when Jedi Academy is on sale for dirt cheap.)

STAR WARS™ Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy™ - Steam Charts

No idea if MB2 population is tracked at all. I know the previous version of the browser server list (Jacklul's) showed what the all-time-high was. (It was something impressive like.. 500-ish? Or something ridiculous like that? And it was after the release of Episode 7.)

k4far

Banned
Donator
I would like to avoid Google. LoU can drop a number from a random day in 2014 and from this week.

Defiant

Nerd
Project Leader
Movie Battles II Team
Code Leader
Only have analytics covering a 30 day period that are easily accessible anyway.

k4far

Banned
Donator
Can take a period between x days in 2014 and do the same for last month. I am positive Star Wars as a whole has negative tendency with Disney owning everything.

Defiant

Nerd
Project Leader
Movie Battles II Team
Code Leader
No idea if MB2 population is tracked at all. I know the previous version of the browser server list (Jacklul's) showed what the all-time-high was. (It was something impressive like.. 500-ish? Or something ridiculous like that? And it was after the release of Episode 7.)

Not directly, our recent all time high was just after ep8, which was high 400's + population of TR's servers