What are Revan quote aviable in movie battle.

I know Malaks quotes, I know Kreia death quote : Your brutality grows me tiresome.
But What Are Darth Revan quotes? I know some quotes because I am a die Hard DARTH revan Pre kotor version fanboy, (don't strat talking ToR Revan please, nor caonical pseudo Revan in KOtOR nah that guy ain't Revan, and his chocie and action 90% of the time make me puke. I just save the hobo of the lower levels, do not get banned from Manaan, and delete the record of Jolee bindo friend killing the sith agent, wille presenting all the other evidences, I also try to get the one back alive.... But That is all, othe rthan I am a complete Dark side asshole during My KotOR LP.)

And what are Revan abilities? He is jsut random sith classe with a Revan skin on it? I know that cavder can't run because low BP, and have grip.

P.S if you were to face me with Malak, even if I kinda JKA noob and ho gosh cannot immagine me in movie battle, I think my sheer rage for Malak will compensate for everything. This time it won't just be a jaw that I will remove.

If the creator read this know that I made an exegesis on KotOR I and II. I can help you improove Revan quotes. And citations.. Well he kinda is a silencious bastard in private. But Hey I wanna something so say after hearing a it can't be, or I lay forever in Darkness from Malak.....

It is stuff than only people that dwelve really deep in KoTOR can udnerstand, and veen so many that have don't really.

To be mroe clear, if you get amnesic, and I brainwash you to be elvis presley but certain element of your former personality re-appear like hobbies interests small stuff like that... ANd you have one small flashback about your formerself.

Can Is till call you, you? Or you are a totally different personne?

Tic tac tic tac tic tac tic tac tic tac

You have 30 minutes to answer this question, if you don't your will get an F to your final trimestrial exam.
Show me that you are a good star wars fan.

To me Revan, unlike exar-kun really chose teh darkside and remain true to himself.. Whiel Exar kun get overwhelmed by the darkside... Feedom naad trick him.
And in the original plan for KotOR III, Revan was to come back as the bad guy because he would have find his trueself.
I doubt that he would be as darksided as in the Jedi civil war tho.

Bro you might have a gas leak in your house, get that checked out ASAP
I must agree with my occasional former clone.

Please insure that your current are not currently affected by hallucinogenic substances, vacate your premise and call medical authorities.

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
Regarding your initial question: I'm pretty sure that Revan's quotes in MB2 are all pulled from SW:TOR.

I dislike this. Previous versions of MB2 had Revan as silent. I thought that was more fitting to the character. It's probably really easy to make a mod that returns him to being silent.

As far as I know there aren't any KOTOR voice lines for Revan, and we certainly don't want to get into the realm of new original voice-acted "accurate" lines for Revan. So I have no idea where you would get Revan quotes from.
And what are Revan abilities? He is jsut random sith classe with a Revan skin on it?

Yes. There are seven classes for each team. No one character has special abilities, except in Full Authentic...

Your posts are difficult to read because of a mix of typos, very messy grammar and capitalization, unnecessary tangents, and perhaps just a fundamentally chaotic or unfamiliar way of thinking. You have to stay on-target with what you're talking about (Revan's representation in MB2). Nobody here is quite as enthusiastic about KOTOR as you are, so you're only going to get so much of a response to tangents about KOTOR.

(Yeah, Lessen, nobody here is as enthusiastic about first person viewmodel accuracy as you are.)

This line in particular is completely unintelligible:
But Hey I wanna something so say after hearing a it can't be

edit: Oh wait, I figured it out. It's "But hey, I want something to say in reply after hearing an 'It can't be' from Malak."

Last edited:
What are Kylo Katarn qoutes?
Can help me?? dont be mention those df2 kyle only give the NEWWW!!

I think If I go against Dreaded Kryst and Crem egg model gonna get OWNED XD But if I know Kylo Katern quote can won..

thanks guys...!

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
@Darth_Revan If you want to set about making your own mod of Revan's voice lines, here's how you'd do that.

1. Make a folder somewhere named "sound"
2. Make a folder inside that folder, named "chars"
3. Make a folder inside THAT folder, named "revan"
4. Make a folder inside THAAAAT folder, named "misc"
5. Put a bunch of Revan voice line .MP3 files into this folder, each named one of these names:
anger1.mp3
anger2.mp3
choke1.mp3
choke2.mp3
choke3.mp3
death1.mp3
death2.mp3
death3.mp3
deflect1.mp3
drown.mp3
drown1.mp3
falling1.mp3
gasp1.mp3
gasp2.mp3
gloat1.mp3
gloat2.mp3
gloat3.mp3
jump1.mp3
land1.mp3
pain25.mp3
pain50.mp3
pain75.mp3
pain100.mp3
taunt.mp3
taunt1.mp3
taunt2.mp3
victory1.mp3
victory2.mp3
victory3.mp3
6. Go back to where you can see the "sound" folder, and right click on the folder, and package it into a .ZIP file. You may need to download an app like 7-ZIP for this.
7. Rename the .zip file to "z_zz_sickrevanmod.pk3" :p (the z_zz and the .pk3 are the only important parts)
8. Put the file into your "Jedi Academy/GameData/MBII" folder.

If you want to hear what Revan's current voice lines are.
1. Download 7-Zip (google it)
2. Go to your Jedi Academy/GameData/MBII folder.
3. Open the file "zz_MBModels2.pk3" using 7-Zip
4. Navigate to the sound/chars/revan/misc subfolder (in 7-Zip)
5. Ogle those mp3s.

(I'm gonna make a Silent Revan mod for my own use, so I figured I'd write up the steps as I was figuring them out.)

What are Kylo Katarn qoutes?
Can help me?? dont be mention those df2 kyle only give the NEWWW!!

I think If I go against Dreaded Kryst and Crem egg model gonna get OWNED XD But if I know Kylo Katern quote can won..

thanks guys...!
A for effort, C for the shitpost itself.

I have posted anotehr topic stating that I use an emulator to run JKA making the movie battle tsuff harder to use I actually on't know ho I will do it so modding?

"Let me guess you just beat Kotor 1 for the first time."

I made a fucking exegis on KotOR 1 AND TWO !
YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE PLAYED EVERY FUCKING SETTINGS
FOUND EVERYFUCKING DIALOGUES, including the one that exige of you to play the game 5 times.... Female male light side dark side, I checked everything.
Les mensonges de Kreia

This is teh website and it is an hudge data base....

I have posted anotehr topic stating that I use an emulator to run JKA making the movie battle tsuff harder to use I actually on't know ho I will do it so modding?

"Let me guess you just beat Kotor 1 for the first time."

I made a fucking exegis on KotOR 1 AND TWO !
YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE PLAYED EVERY FUCKING SETTINGS
FOUND EVERYFUCKING DIALOGUES, including the one that exige of you to play the game 5 times.... Female male light side dark side, I checked everything.
Les mensonges de Kreia

This is teh website and it is an hudge data base....
autism