Wet noodle duelist starter pack

XSX621Z.jpg

i'll help you out

Dualies 2%
Jump 2%
Random key strokes 1%
W key 5%
Kid who's parents are too poor to get him the new battlefront, so instead he gets Jedi Academy for christmas, discovered MB2 via trailer, and tries to be cool but doesnt understand the statistics and complexity of the game's mechanics 90%

i'll help you out

Dualies 2%
Jump 2%
Random key strokes 1%
W key 5%
Kid who's parents are too poor to get him the new battlefront, so instead he gets Jedi Academy for christmas, discovered MB2 via trailer, and tries to be cool but doesnt understand the statistics and complexity of the game's mechanics 90%
It's also funny when they force jump high up to the ceiling of hangar after you disarm them.
Or they stare at you for 40 seconds before making a move.
6a51a731d1c9b5fa3fefa4b97cf7f48e.png

It's kinda adorable because everyone, myself included been there to greater or lesser extent.

"Noob who starts duel with depleted bp because he always force jumps"

I'm dying

Good meme kiddo

It's also funny when they force jump high up to the ceiling of hangar after you disarm them.
Or they stare at you for 40 seconds before making a move.
6a51a731d1c9b5fa3fefa4b97cf7f48e.png

It's kinda adorable because everyone, myself included been there to greater or lesser extent.
when they do that i pull3 + push3 (superpush) them into a wall and they're like "what the fuck" lmao

what's even funnier is when they ask how to jump kick

Sammy

Master of Whispers
Donator
it's pretty sad how true all of these are. also lol @ the guy who said there's 3 modes of saber dueling

OP: "I feel like asserting my dominance that I just made up. Oh, I know! I'll make fun of new players (and some old) because I think they're stupid!"

"HOW Ḑ̓ͭA͝RE̒͋̈ YOU POST YOUR F̨͙̻U͏̗͙̹̭C͔͕̣͡K͈͔̭̭̭IN̪̲͡ͅG̝̮̫͈̯̗ MEMES HERE"

its just a meme u dipp calm down lol eggsdee

lol i bet u use that mode of saber dueling thas rly fast cus ur an no life tryharde dis gaem is shet garbug xxxxDDDD liet bleue

see disz? is u : DDDD rektet xD donnae fite me im artistiec

Last edited:
its just a meme u dipp calm down lol eggsdee

lol i bet u use that mode of saber dueling thas rly fast cus ur an no life tryharde dis gaem is shet garbug xxxxDDDD liet bleue

see disz? is u : DDDD rektet xD donnae fite me im artistiec
its only game why you heff to br mad
nah, he's where he belongs...
I think you belong in Angels Of Butthurt
wtf is sarcasm a foreign language now?