- Summary of the bug: So this bug has been around for a year at least, decided to post it. When charging a shot with westars if you use flame thrower, after that you lose the charge, whereas you used to be able to fire the charge shot right after you stopped using flame thrower.
- Steps to duplicating the bug: 1. start charging westar pistols
3. after you release class special 2, try to release the charge shot and you will see that the charge was just lost, if you keep holding alt fire, you will start charging a new charge shot instead of holding the charge you started charging before flaming
For reference to see how it should work, do the westar charge interrupted by launching a rocket, you'll see how smooth it is.
1. start charging pistols
2. fire rocket
3. release charge (notice you can release it any time, even during the rocket launch animation, you don't even need to recover from that)
Also I'll name some other small bugs which are on my mind at the moment.
- Pistol 2 charge shoot drains too much ammo. A full charge takes 28 ammo, and it should only take 4 (well used to take that much years ago).
- Wallhacks in FA are broken: you can see your allies through the walls, but not the enemies, and when the enemies are in your sight, they glow yellowish instead of red. An example is um_lavaparty TECH class.