Well we have Yoda's Lightsaber now. So where is yoda.

İ think you must add yoda in game. I guess your reason not adding yoda is hitbox. Yoda is small everyone is tall. But ı guess youngling's hitbox is useful. Please add yoda in game. Yoda is most powerfull jedi and he is not in the game. This is so absurd

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
We do currently have Yoda. He is currently locked to only being available in certain map Full Authentics however. The reason is size. We cant add him to open mode in his proper size because that would create a model-specific imbalance for the jedi class which would give that one model an advantage over all others. If we make him the same size as everyone else, it looks really bad as well and has a ton of "passthrough" areas because the hitboxes are also standardized across models.

oh yea, I can imagine the joy of shooting Yoda.
Shoot his head -- joke's on you, you are actually shooting hitbox's d*ck. Shoot visibly above him? Deal huge damage, because of headshots to imaginary head.

We do currently have Yoda. He is currently locked to only being available in certain map Full Authentics however. The reason is size. We cant add him to open mode in his proper size because that would create a model-specific imbalance for the jedi class which would give that one model an advantage over all others. If we make him the same size as everyone else, it looks really bad as well and has a ton of "passthrough" areas because the hitboxes are also standardized across models.
Ye there's really no way to implement Yoda himself into open mode. Tho the 10hp idea has me interested, because it'll be more of a "risk" to play that model. Although Im unsure if that's actually possible because models themselves don't have a specific hp/preset build, right? They have to have an actual parent class in order to have a customizable loadout

Hexodious

Movie Battles II Team
RPG mode, select race, then model from that race, then class and each step has stat modifiers :eek: (and back to classic wow I go)

When they introduce astromech, jawa, and ewok classes they can shoehorn Yoda into one of those.
I.e never

Best solution is to add him to duel only, grant him half health or 75bp. Idk, just do something cool with him.

Even with 100bp and 100hp in duel mode the worst thing that can happen is a bunch of lamers use the model, he would suffer from a lack of range anyway so I can't see it being hard to counter

T. biggest range whorer in mb2

İ think you must add yoda in game. I guess your reason not adding yoda is hitbox. Yoda is small everyone is tall. But ı guess youngling's hitbox is useful. Please add yoda in game. Yoda is most powerfull jedi and he is not in the game. This is so absurd
Have you ever heard the story of Oddjob the small?

I can imagine it now.
Fifteen midgets with glow-sticks rushing main corridor while spamming voice commands.
The unfortunate Sith Lord halting their advance is overwhelmed, and promptly loses his kneecaps.
The survivors foolish enough to lock themselves inside the negotiation room scream when the horde of green bursts through the side window.
The beginning of the end.

And an excellent April Fool's Event.

Last edited:
This is why I propose buffing all the classes, so the yoda model hardly makes a difference, also the yoda model also has a smaller reach so it's already balanced

This is why I propose buffing all the classes, so the yoda model hardly makes a difference, also the yoda model also has a smaller reach so it's already balanced

Reach doesn't mean much if a character with half the model size can jump crazy high or run crazy fast with speed, he'd be hard to hit zigzagging normally and then when you add the normal force powers any Jedi has access to, it'll get really hard to deal with really fast. especially for classes like sbd and droideka. With droideka's slow turning and weird angles of shooting up close, it can be very difficult to land shots on a smaller target. And the with the SBD shooting from a naturally higher point compared to other enemies, yoda would be abld to walk underneath his shots without even needing to crouch, the SBD would have to aim straight down to just flinch him up close and would have to crouch to land a slap.

Bob-Billy

KotOR Mapper & Cultist
Movie Battles II Team
You guys shouldn't consider it as an unbalanced addition , but more like a new challenge to face in open mode , so everyone will be able to satisfy his gamer ego.

Reach doesn't mean much if a character with half the model size can jump crazy high or run crazy fast with speed, he'd be hard to hit zigzagging normally and then when you add the normal force powers any Jedi has access to, it'll get really hard to deal with really fast. especially for classes like sbd and droideka. With droideka's slow turning and weird angles of shooting up close, it can be very difficult to land shots on a smaller target. And the with the SBD shooting from a naturally higher point compared to other enemies, yoda would be abld to walk underneath his shots without even needing to crouch, the SBD would have to aim straight down to just flinch him up close and would have to crouch to land a slap.
Very good point, however MB2 is dying right now and the classes all require learning/adapting and a lot of them even need reworking..

The only way for the game to get new players again and even the old players is through a giant buff across the board.
Because right now every class is somewhat limited in different ways and gameplay can get repetitive and annoying for new players who get completely destroyed when they go as the "suggested" soldier class and quickly get demolished 3x and leave the game, when they do try new classes they have no idea how to play those classes and get completely destroyed, even worse they get basically get shat on by the players who tell people to "get gud" and the clans aren't even friendly and don't want you to join without you applying on a website or just with the purpose of being a good duelist.

Frankly i'd be happy with a ton of yodas crushing me over and over in open if i were some buffed soldier or droideka with very powerful shields (more powerful than current ones which i'm not so intimidated by)

players who get completely destroyed when they go as the "suggested" soldier class and quickly get demolished 3x and leave the game, when they do try new classes they have no idea how to play those classes and get completely destroyed.

tUtOrIaLs