Well, Hello.

I can't say i'm really new, but I never made one of these and decided "Aw why not?".

I started playing this mod when I was 10, on my old Frankenstein of a computer, And ended up on a three year hiatus after said Frankenstein blew a part.
Now I am back, with three years of rust, Those who remember me from before know me as Skylar, But not many will.

ANYWHO TL;DR git borb'd.

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
Welcome (back). I have known many a skylar in my time in JK. The first one I knew was an American roleplayer back in 2004. Then there was another skylar in MBII some time ago. Dunno if that were you or not since I didn't know that skylar well enough to say. ^^

Oh yeah i remember this guy. He used to get all angsty for no reason in game LOL
also he talks funny

You talk funny. I mean, you're not even going "Allah Ackbar."

You are derangingly normal. It's weird.

Welcome back. Even though Skylar is an androgynous name.

Not sure what that's supposed to imply...
Are you talking funny about me? Are you punk?

Her last official act under that identity on the forums was to request from Acidus, that he permanently ban her from aforementioned forums.
To put it in his words, 'mental'.

How to navigate this?

Nope. Not at all. Women are not typically crazy. Unless they all sync up around that time of the month. :)

never-piss-off-someone-who-bleeds-for-a-week-every-month-and-doesnt-die.jpg

Wow, Pakistan is such a sexist. Do real women intimidate you? Do women on their period scare you? Is that an unmentionable to you?

Backwards goat farmer, go molest it some more!

'Sup man; I definitely remember you from roughly a few years ago. It'd be neat to see you around again, although the only server I enjoy playing that I'm not banned in is tR Deathstar. Hope to see you IG.
- - - Updated - - -
Welcome back, more duels s0000n
yo karla

you got your aimbot up and running, karla? ggnore nub

Last edited by a moderator: