Well Hello There...

Wow. I started playing Movie Battles about 10 years ago. Played it heavily up until about 3 years ago then off and on. Haven't played in about a year. Got an itch to play and now everything is downloading. Wait, what? You all added TWO new saber stances? Green and white? aaaahhhhhh. Too much to handle! I love you guys. Just wanted to say hi from a very old MBII vet to the developers who still keep this amazing piece of gaming history alive. You all are true heroes. I know that sounds silly, but this game had meant so much to me in my past, that it almost brings tears to my eyes to see that the developers are still hard at work on it, and making great improvements to the game. I thought for sure when I checked today that the game would be dead. But nope!

Well, my download is done. So now I'm going to go re-visit a very important point in my life. Thanks MB team!

SHAAK

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
You all added TWO new saber stances? Green and white? aaaahhhhhh. Too much to handle!
Errr I thought new saber stances are purple and cyan, while green is duals and white is staff, which are old ones.

But anywhore, welcome m8 :)

Sammy

Master of Whispers
Donator
Ah, you're the one who keeps wrecking me in-game. Experience shows.

Remember playing with you a couple of days ago in the AOD server. Some people on teamspeak were mentioning they remember you being a cool guy. I know I kept bugging you to join but a lot of people seemed to have a fond opinion of you. You should apply. Seems like you would be a good fit. :)