Weapon suggestion: Sonic blaster - against meele / Wookie, Jedi / Sith

I found the sonic blaster at starwars.wikia.com.

Sonic rifles tended to be less powerful than conventional blasters, but they compensated for this by being more likely to pierce less advanced personal energy shields and disorienting their targets with sensory overload. Like all sonic weapons, the sonic rifle was particularly effective against Jedi and Sith because the weapon could not be deflected by a lightsaber. Additionally, the sonic damage was sometimes able to disrupt the target's equilibrium, causing disorientation.

This gun
has a different design as normal blasters. Which make the game more diversified. One problem is the original range of the Sg-82 sonic rifle would it make overpowered. I didin't find some information about original star wars range of other sonic rifles.

MBII mechanics:
- flamethrower range with larger spread
- same effect or something similar to sonic grenades
- damage like flamethrower?

This will protection you and your team against meele / Wookie, Jedi / Sith.

What do you think about that idea?

I found the sonic blaster at starwars.wikia.com.

This gun
has a different design as normal blasters. Which make the game more diversified. One problem is the original range of the Sg-82 sonic rifle would it make overpowered. I didin't find some information about original star wars range of other sonic rifles.

MBII mechanics:
- flamethrower range with larger spread
- same effect or something similar to sonic grenades
- damage like flamethrower?

This will protection you and your team against meele / Wookie, Jedi / Sith.

What do you think about that idea?
Well if it uses the same effect as a sonic grenade, I don't think it should work like a flamethrower because.
1. It would be overpowered against Jedi/Sith
2. You would be able to tk your whole team with a sonic effect

I think it should be more used as a E-11 with only the main firing mode because it would require more accuracy, It would give the sonic effect but it wouldn't do any damage and would last long enough to run away a little, or switch weapons. So something like this
Pros:
-Stuns enemies for 3 seconds(?)and goes through doesn't affect Deka,SBD, or Wook with strength 3
Cons:
- Only 3 round in a clip
- Does no damage or very little damage
Note I'm not a dev so this is just what I think it should be.