Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade - lets play vids

agentoo8

Internal Beta Team
recently bought early access, and decided to do a video for my first day. uber noob, but cool fps nonetheless with a lot of potential!

Upvote 0
Great game with a lot of potential but the game is looking increasingly like it's just going to be an arena shooter like Space Marine moreso than an open world game.

agentoo8

Internal Beta Team
They're still in very early access (though i am a bit worried given that they are hoping to have released the game by summer...!). Hoping the open world components are added in shortly.

The other day they released some videos of the team recording movement for Eldar and Ork units. For some reason Eldar are all badasses in their Sync Kill animations.

The other day they released some videos of the team recording movement for Eldar and Ork units. For some reason Eldar are all badasses in their Sync Kill animations.

Bah, xeno sympathy?
Nothing a bolt shell won't resolve. :p

They're still in very early access (though i am a bit worried given that they are hoping to have released the game by summer...!). Hoping the open world components are added in shortly.

They pushed release back to Fall this year, still think it's a bit too soon though.