War with North Korea - Would it affect Movie Battles?

eezstreet

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Now please don't think I'm being flippant or undermining the absolute seriousness of the impending war between America and North Korea, but, seeing as I think the launcher is hosted in America (?) servers could be affected by any electromagnetic bursts from nukes in the Pacific.

Again, I know it sounds a bit silly really, but many of us have put several years into MB2 and would like to see it go on war or not, I know I would.

Thoughts?

U won't get an emp cause there won't be an explosion
THAAD missile defense uses kinetic energy to knock out a missile instead of popping it.

many of us have put several years into MB2 and would like to see it go on war or not, I know I would.

Many of us have no lives, and would like to see MBII go on, whether Eurabia is an islamic republic or not. I know I would.

2458ccf37b79f0445076408dec4b5792.jpg

Last edited:

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
Goliath is a racist warhawk! But we already knew that. It's in the character. Organics == brown people.

(I'm kidding, I more-or-less think Islam is more-or-less a disease.)

Don't really think there will be war between North Korea and United States. Unless if it will no one is going to play mb2 lol.

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
Yes yes, the EU community will be fine. The NA community will not be missed, I'm sure :D

RG4

For note I'm Marine and my opinion is probably biased as fuck but there's truth in what I say
From my personal opinion NK would have nigh-impossible task in fighting a war against the US.
This implies that China is in fact not actively providing materials or acting a bulwark for NK because NK was the one who struck first.

Logistics wise, you're going toe to toe with the US Army and Air Force. You know the two branches of the US Military that actively act a logistics base for most of NATO outside their inter-service operations. NK doesn't have mass logistics base that is comprised of helicopters,planes,boats, and ground vehicles, let alone being able to feed their own troops.

"But RG, the NK have a gagillion artillery pieces aimed of Seoul!"
So get this, even with how modern our pieces, they have a max range of about 11-15 miles and 18-25 miles from more advanced munitions that are GPS guided.
The majority of NK's USABLE pieces are aging. They have comparable or smaller rangers that currently operated pieces even from China,US, and Russia.
"BUT THE KOKSAN GUN!"
Yes those rounds can hit up to 40 miles but these are rocket assisted shells, which even if you're planning to hit a target up to 40 miles away accuracy and environmental factors very well might make it miss.

Training wise, I don't want to go into too much detail but watch even your most generic NK training video and you'll see what's wrong.
"BUT THE MARCHING"
Yes all the diddy-bopping marching with no sense of subtle movements and precision.

Allies, lets see whose going to support US Operations against NK in any event.
Japan
South Korea
Australia
These are the big ones obviously.