Votekick

Ok I have been playing MBII for 4 years now, and I have NEVER encountered as many lamers as I have in the last month on dueling servers. I mostly play dueling and I literally cannot join any server during my free time without getting slashed from behind while dueling someone else. It is wasting and ruining my game time. Some of us cannot play all the day long.

So give me ONE valid reason why votekicking is not allowed on any server? And do not say abusing or some BS like that because I will just laugh to that. If there is someone ruining the game for others, we, as majority, should be allowed to votekick that person.

The base voting system is terrible and should never be used for anything.
I'm not sure if there is another system like rtv that would allow votekick or sth.

I do not know how bad it is, because I am never able to use it. The only thing I can do is try to ignore the lamers thus getting killed from behind, chase them with others and still waste my time OR simply leave, which is unacceptable. Something needs to be done. Votekick seems like the best option.

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Well you see, for vote to pass (in its current state) 66% of players should vote "Yes", and it sucks. So it's disabled due to uselessness.

we, as majority, should be allowed to votekick that person.

What if they, as a majoirty, can votekick you for lulz?

Also what other people said about the JKA vote system.

It is a problem, mostly due to inactive admins. One thing you can do as a player is just stay aware and not get hit in the back. If someone intervenes your duel, fight the guy who intervenes and hope your opponent is honorful enough to understand. Alternatively, don't go fighting a guy who gets attacked by someone else when you're dueling him.

How many players would REALLY do that for lulz on public duel servers whit lots of players each day? Even if that happens, it would be occasional and not as often as laming appears. So that argument is really not valid for not allowing votekick.

And I am not talking about simple intervention. I can be as aware as I can possibly be, it does not matter because I cannot use the server for its purpose. Lamer does not continue dueling the person he attacks, he just runs away and goes after someone else not looking. And as painful as it is for me to say, lamers I encounter are usually GOOD duelers and they abuse their skill for laming even more. I have no problems with losing a fair fight to a better dueler if we are both civilised and if I can learn something by getting my arse kicked, but when I constatly get lamed it really does not encourage me to keep playing.

Helix

Duel server currently has 5 regular admins except the dev team. They can't be present all the time.
  • rAin
  • Quinto
  • Karapuz a.k.a. [PFF]Leafone
  • eRaZe
  • Suxy
If you see some of them on the server and there's laming happening, pm them ingame with /tell and they will handle it, that's what they're there for.

What Helix said. Just /tell and i kick them if i see them laming.
I don't understand ppl who just blame admins for not kicking ppl. (like Hugo or Side for example) Instead of saying someone is laming they attack them back and later say admins are useless.

I understand. I personally never blamed admins because up until now I did not know who admins were at all. So thanks for clarifying that. Now that I know I will pay attention and inform them when I see them. Cheers!

I have been playing on some duel servers lately, and as PuNk already mentioned, there is an increased number of lamers. Yesterday, I encountered two lameres that were teamed up. One was spamming force repulse, while the other one would use dual saber katas to kill others who were thrown on the ground by the force repulse. I think that players should be given an option to votekick a lamer if there's no admin online. Of course, votekick may offer opportunities for trolls who would votekick random players, but I think something should be done to prevent lamers from ruining others' game experience.

Helix

Post the screenshots or just their nicks, they'll be dealt with.