Vote kick or mechanic to prevent laming and timewasting

A few of people who I talk to said what ruins the game for them is toxic players. I'm sure you guys have heard this all before and an admin online would be a better solution but most the time they aren't available and it would be nice to have a deterrent to the toxic degenerate whose soul enjoyment is giving people a bad time in the game. Not sure if vote-kick is already a thing that can be turned on but a mechanic that would automatically kick lamers on duel servers or timewasters that deliberately waste time would be good.

Fuse294

Internal Beta Team
The majority of servers have their discords linked in the launcher with channels set up in them to alert the servers admins to potential rule breaking should an admin not be in the server already, make use of them when you encounter problems.

I'm against the whole "vote to kick" thing because it can so easily be misused.

Duckshark

Internal Beta Team
You could tie it to TK points, anyone above the spec-tk limit is eligible and otherwise you can't be chosen to get vote-kicked.

A few of people who I talk to said what ruins the game for them is toxic players. I'm sure you guys have heard this all before and an admin online would be a better solution but most the time they aren't available and it would be nice to have a deterrent to the toxic degenerate whose soul enjoyment is giving people a bad time in the game. Not sure if vote-kick is already a thing that can be turned on but a mechanic that would automatically kick lamers on duel servers or timewasters that deliberately waste time would be good.
Could not agree more its been bad. every day there's more laming then dual most days. hard enough to learn this game with out some dumb ass who keep. doing it for hours tell every one leaves. no admin. also there's been cheating happing for weeks now. a vote would be great. as far as it being misused can't be any worst then people laming all day and some dude using pb scripts