Voice Chat A New Meaning

k4far

Banned
Donator
Hello,

trolls and average tryhards such as myself. I am here today to make your day I do not have anything on Clinton sadly but I have something that will improve the competitive aspect of Movie Battles and tame down people uninterested in actually playing. Curious? Wonderful!

Tide changing Voice Chat Commands should expose the person using them on the minimap. Imagine your team is getting flanked so you shout "...flank" it's highlighting you on the minimap as the aware player who is trying to coordinate his team and lead it to victory yes (no, you are just a troll) but anyway, it's the way to win to get rid of commanders and better people first so using Voice should put you at certain disadventage because it's giving you adventage if your team responds to it correctly. I always believed voice chat was purely fun and had no deeper meaning maybe I didn't experience what more aged players did but it's more of a joke thing now...

So... for now I can think of all of the commands on a list with "incoming enemy forces" highlighting you on the minimap if the enemy is in the distance that allows him to hear that voice command. Do you have any thoughts on this?

Hello,

trolls and average tryhards such as myself. I am here today to make your day I do not have anything on Clinton sadly but I have something that will improve the competitive aspect of Movie Battles and tame down people uninterested in actually playing. Curious? Wonderful!

Tide changing Voice Chat Commands should expose the person using them on the minimap. Imagine your team is getting flanked so you shout "...flank" it's highlighting you on the minimap as the aware player who is trying to coordinate his team and lead it to victory yes (no, you are just a troll) but anyway, it's the way to win to get rid of commanders and better people first so using Voice should put you at certain disadventage because it's giving you adventage if your team responds to it correctly. I always believed voice chat was purely fun and had no deeper meaning maybe I didn't experience what more aged players did but it's more of a joke thing now...

So... for now I can think of all of the commands on a list with "incoming enemy forces" highlighting you on the minimap if the enemy is in the distance that allows him to hear that voice command. Do you have any thoughts on this?
It's not like you could hear enemy voice commands or anything. Friendly voice comms already have that and indicate the position in the chatbox, adding anymore voice command functions would not change much and make things less "realistic" in that aspect.

k4far

Banned
Donator
It's not like you could hear enemy voice commands or anything. Friendly voice comms already have that and indicate the position in the chatbox, adding anymore voice command functions would not change much and make things less "realistic" in that aspect.

Well you definitely should hear them but not see them in the chat as team members do.