Vizino Takes a break :D

Thank God I'm getting out right? xdddddddddd

Anyway, in a nutshell, this magical thing of life and jobs and growing up, you know those ancient myths we all wanted as kids become real then we realise what it is and try and run and end up doing It anyway (some, #Joke #SayingIt'sAJokeBecauseSomePeopleDontUnderstand). So as such my Senior year I've applied for a place that I got secured for myself as a good job and just schooling in general too, something I feel as a critical time to make important choices that effect ones own future. So I'm taking a break from not just MBII but like gaming in general really to focus on getting my life set on a positive and strong step forward. hopefully I'll be back around in the Spring or summer of 2018, but who knows, I'll still browse forums from time to time and check up on different things and contribute if I'd like. This all being said I wish everyone else much luck in there own lives and to the Dev's to enjoy adding/changing the game and for everyone else to enjoy it all of course. So I give a positive Break/Good bye however you want to look at it and one day I'll be back. (For the record, if anyone seriously manages to make any drama out of this I swear to god you will be seen as a special kind of human in my eyes) As I said farewell everyone and have a nice day/night for where ever you're at reading this. :)

Well, that's sad news...
This is very reasonable and I understand it. I wish you good luck and to meet new things in the world (besides gaming). You can always come back anyways but still :). Goodbye, Vizino. Had fun time with you.

Thank God I'm getting out right? xdddddddddd

Anyway, in a nutshell, this magical thing of life and jobs and growing up, you know those ancient myths we all wanted as kids become real then we realise what it is and try and run and end up doing It anyway (some, #Joke #SayingIt'sAJokeBecauseSomePeopleDontUnderstand). So as such my Senior year I've applied for a place that I got secured for myself as a good job and just schooling in general too, something I feel as a critical time to make important choices that effect ones own future. So I'm taking a break from not just MBII but like gaming in general really to focus on getting my life set on a positive and strong step forward. hopefully I'll be back around in the Spring or summer of 2018, but who knows, I'll still browse forums from time to time and check up on different things and contribute if I'd like. This all being said I wish everyone else much luck in there own lives and to the Dev's to enjoy adding/changing the game and for everyone else to enjoy it all of course. So I give a positive Break/Good bye however you want to look at it and one day I'll be back. (For the record, if anyone seriously manages to make any drama out of this I swear to god you will be seen as a special kind of human in my eyes) As I said farewell everyone and have a nice day/night for where ever you're at reading this. :)

You will not be judged for deciding to come back before your mentioned date.
(Everyone does.)

Nameless still plays now and then, he still holds the RIGHTS to the DN tag

At one point Nameless attempted to create an alliance with my brothers and I.
Negotiations were tense enough, but the organic insisted that we were the ones who needed him.
Ultimately, we had enough and overwhelmed his guards(of which @Vizino was one.) After which I beat him to death with my slap whilst he attempted to fight back for multiple rounds.
Regardless, Nameless is unable to defend himself from death by SBD slap, much less can he defend a dying clan.

I might have recorded it.

Last edited:
edgy responses, i approve

Edit: You know @Goliath-A.I. i was gonna be the one speaking for those negotiations. i said i was nervous and then Nameless did it and it went south. had i spoke there would have been the first non-leathal A.I to Organic hand shake. kek