•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue View Swaying Stuck On

Hello, so as the title says, the View Swaying option is unchangeable. You can click it so it appears to be Off in the Setup menu, and then when you play, it stays on. Also when I close and re-open the mod, the View Swaying option is reset to On. This is the only Setup option having this problem. As you can imagine it makes gunners, especially pistols, unplayable, and movement clunky and disorienting.

Backstory for this problem: Another program I was using a couple of weeks ago messed with my computer's resolution, which ended up messing with MBII's resolution, and in my attempts to correct it to the resolution I had it set to before (which I could not remember), I began getting an error message in the launcher. After several attempts to correct THAT error, I decided to switch engines from JAMP to MBII client. That is where my current problem began. I eventually corrected my previous launcher error problem by using steam's verify integrity of game cache, and so I returned to JAMP engine, only to find the View Swaying nonsense has followed me there.

Google has proven pretty useless and it's not something anyone in-game has been able to help me with off the top of their heads, so I'm hoping you folks have seen this problem before or have any idea what might be going on. Thanks for your help.

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
In my experience, if View Swaying is set to On, then when I set it to Off, there is initially no effect. But when I set it On and then Off again it turns off.

View Swaying ought to be Off by default, it makes scoped weapons soooo much more difficult to use.

Manually set all the cg_bob cvars to 0 - cg_bobup, cg_bobroll and cg_bobpitch. I remember having the issue myself and this method works well. Even though the game will still try to tell you swaying is on, it actually isn't.