[VIDEO] MBII Duels #22

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
Yes, it's here. If you want more duels you'll have to wait for friday when 23 comes out. That one will be 20m long.

Upvote 0

ent

Movie Battles II Team
What is the skinpack, and why cannot you use it w/ jamme?
Also you told on YouTube you recorded demos with jaMME. Did you mean you rendered them with jaMME?
And what are the visual bugs?

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
It's the H.B pack. Every time I put it into the MBII folder as normal, it doesn't load the textures of the skins (White untextured).

Yeah I rendered it with Jamme /capture avi 60 name for nice smooth demos instead of capturing with fraps. It took longer and was much more HD intensive though.

The visual bug I'm referring to is the PB indicator flashing and my BP bar being green for some time until it goes away. I'm not sure it is in this video, but it certainly is in the next video I'm uploading on friday.

Another weird thing with jamme is the fact that I reinstalled MBII 1.3.1 from the download provided and it still says v 1.2.1 when I'm loading up jamme. I also couldn't find cgamex.dll in the MBII 1.3.1 I downloaded and it was mentioned that I should copy it to the jamme folder.

ent

Movie Battles II Team
Could you give me all that, tell me where you put that, and the demos to see the issues?

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
I put the demos in MMEMB2 demos folder.

I put the skin pack in the MBII folder.

What should I give you? H.B pack is downloadable here on the forums. Also for the record, I did download jamme 1.9 and re-downloaded MBII 1.3.1, deleted MBII folder and extracted MBII 1.3.1 to gamedata. The weird thing is that I now don't have a cgamex.dll and some other dlls in the MBII folder that I used to have. There's only uix86.dll and jampconfig.

ent

Movie Battles II Team
The dl link to the pack, I dunno what it is at all. And your problematic demos with timestamps. So I can reproduce the issue on my end and fix it.

ent

Movie Battles II Team
Maybe you don't have the dlls because you cut them, not copied to mmeMBII? Anyways they should get extracted from the assets once you load the mod MBII to play.

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
Ah I don't have them in the secondary MB2 copy that I use for jamme cause I haven't launched MBII with it after copying the 1.3.1 patch over. I have them on the copy of MBII I play on.

ent

Movie Battles II Team
Well if you don't play with that copy then do not mind about missing dlls.