Very Strange Problems.

So apparently, my friend whom I Play this Mod with, is having a Problem getting into Servers, player models, and Lettering for the whole game itself.
When trying to join a Server he attempts to join a team, he gets kicked from the Server and is brought back to the Main Menu, and the entire game has messed up Letters for everything.
When he selects a player model sometimes the player model will have it's arms sticking out or up.
I'm not sure if this is a one time thing or just a bug, but we're both perplexed as to what is causing this problem, and yes we've both made the necessary updates to the Launcher.

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
Have you updated Jedi academy to patch 1.01 ? That might be causing it. Also, launching MBII from jamp.exe -> choosing MBII mod in the mod menu will also cause the jesus bug and other visual problems. Have you tried /vid_Restart will in-game to see if the jesus bug goes away or the game crashes?

Anyway, first thing to check is whether the basegame is patched.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
If he were running the 1.00 the game wouldn't let him join at all, it would give him a base version mismatch and he wouldn't be allowed to join any server running 1.01, let alone see a list of servers as I doubt anyone actually runs 1.00 nowadays.

Are you running the Steam version of the game, or a physical copy from a disc? If it's a physical version there is a chance it may be installed with a different language that your computer doesn't have the language add-on pack for. If at all possible, could you provide some screenshots, the installation path of your game and the mod, any relevant details so we can help get you playing as soon as possible.

ent

Movie Battles II Team
There is base menu - it's bad.
The mod is prolly wrong installed/launched.

LoU

R2D2
This gave me an idea to make a better logging. Anyway open Launcher go to settings make sure Steam Connection and Enable logging is checked. Click repair function and upload last log for us (MBII_Launcher/logs)

LoU

R2D2
Ok, i will just copy paste:
Anyway open Launcher go to settings make sure Steam Connection and Enable logging is checked. Click repair function and upload last log for us (MBII_Launcher/logs)

And please for the love of God... put it at least on pastebin.