v1.5 tofix

k4far

Banned
Donator
Sabering:

Purple:

• Stab stagger (when you hit the person performing this move from the side you deal no damage and you get staggered). Huge drains, great instant knockback low risk and effort to repeadately use Purple special.
I have been Purple special spammed not killed, spammed. Guy was effectively able to keep me away by just using that move whenever I would try to approach him and why do I get drained so much from all that spam?

Red:

• Red is for berserkers, not sure if that's good or bad they still die to yellow they are unable to hit.

Duals:

• Not very popular in OPEN : /

Perfect Blocking:

• Way too high rewards for PB, extremely long fights in OPEN (8BP per PB is just too much for 5 min rounds.) PBing should only nullify the incoming damage not be the way of regenerating that's just dumb to forgive for mistakes like that.You can PB when you are not done swinging? That's pretty dumb.
  • Hardly noticable difference between my PB and enemy's on the crosshair (maybe just my autism). Add different color for enemy pbs @Stassin @Tempest .
  • Make timing even more relevant and screwing it up even more punishing.
Gunning:

Bowcaster:

• Broken drains 4 hits to drain running Sith with Bowcaster level 3.
Weapon much different from the movies it should only have charged shot and Wookiee should require teammates so we see less Wookiees running on their own.

Frag Grenade:

It's a wonderful thing fp debuff on hit is gone but alt-fire is still a crappy gimmick with hardly any requirement to use. Leave it only primary fire and lower cost. People should be using concs instead anyway.

Clone Rifle:
Concussive Blast:

Still instant and always knocks you down.

I agree about purple stab and crosshair color on enemy PB.
Purple stab is way out of place, requires no skill, has no real downsides because you can't even sidewhack an opponent as easily as you can with duals kata or blue lunge, has no cooldown and deals way too much dmg if interrupted. I understand I'm supposed to bait out a stab, but what's the point when the opponent can literally spam 3 in a row?
As for crosshair, it can be a little confusing sometimes when there are so many green flashes right in front of your face. It's not that big of a deal for me, but it could confuse the newbies. Shape is diffferent yes but I think different color would be more efficient.