V1.3 has now been released, with a few changes made since the Open Beta. Big thank you to everyone who tested the Open Beta, and also thank you for all your feedback!
- 'wait' command is blocked server-side.
- FA files for droideka shield should now reference MB_ATT_DEKA_SHIELD instead of MB_ATT_HULL_STRENGTH.
- Remote seeker can now be used again in FA.
- Force Speed Activation now costs 25 FP for all levels.
- Force Sense Level 1 and Level 2 now have a duration of 2 seconds and 4 seconds respectively.
- Ragequit command no longer requires quotation marks around the exit message.
- Body hit multipliers have been changed, with the chest,back,arms and hands having a 1.3* multiplier.
- Weapon speeds have been increased, with a few exceptions such as droideka. Rapid fire modes will generally travel slower than the slow fire modes
- (for example e11 primary weapon speed is faster than secondary).
- Poison will no longer distort your vision.
- Sonic grenades will no longer bug doors.
- Fixed Performing special melee moves after saber throw showing the cool-down but not performing moves.
- All melee moves and offensive abilities activated through MB Special 1 & 2 now deactivate spawn protection.
- Hopefully fixed issue where killing NPCs (notably in Jedi Temple) could result in teleporting etc.
- Fixed an issue where being hit by a saber swing while staggering would cancel the stagger and allow to perform a counter.
- Strength 3 wookiees can now shoot again while lightninged.
- Fixed issue with fury not building up on the first hit.
- /showmotd will now draw new lines correctly.
- Force Heal can now turn sabers off automatically like Force Speed and Force Mindtrick.
- Reduced AP multipliers for speed lunge, fast spinning back attacks and blue lunge; increased AP multipliers for stabbing back attacks.
- Reduced Purple style's AP multiplier and Cyan style's BP multiplier slightly.
- Cyan saber style no longer benefits from FP regeneration while jumping, although still while doing wall-acrobatics.
- Green saber style no longer benefits from reduced FP drains for deflecting blaster fire.
- Purple saber style has had its lunge removed, and replaced with the Red saber style kata, which chains 3 hits.
- Purple can now chain 3 attacks.
- Added simple visual notification when someone is attempting to grip you.
- Grip level 2 and 3 have slightly increased lock time.
- Higher grip level takes longer to lose the lock on someone.
- Grip level 2 damage increased slightly.
- Mindtrick's costs are now 8/4/8 instead of 4/6/10.
- Range is unlimited.
- Level 1 costs 50FP, Level 2 and 3 cost 30FP.
- Level 1 has a duration of 2.5s, Level 2 has a duration of 2.5 seconds, and Level 3 has a duration of 4 seconds.
- Being damaged by anything while mindtricking will reveal you to every enemy for 0.5seconds. (This now gives poison darts and flame an additional use).
- M5 Westar: Walk accuracy for level 1. Level 2 is always accurate. Sniper shots are accurate when running with Dexterity 3.
- Running regeneration is now included for all stamina levels.
- Dexterity Level 2 grants side-roll get ups and Level 3 grants forward and backward jump getups.
- Rolling out of push/pull with Dexterity Level 3 has been removed for normal pushes and pulls in favour of the new getups. Rolling out of push still exists for 360 and lightning push. Lightningpush/repulse/superpush only knocks down if the arc is in the air.
- Can fire when in getups.
- EE3 snipe ammo drain reduced so you can now double snipe.
- Cooldown between snipes is 900ms.
- Strength 2 wookiees can be pushed and pulled back, but not knocked over.
- Wookiees with Fury 2 do not lose Fury with time.
- Wookiees no longer collide with detention lift doors when exiting.
- Side/secondary door hack points have been moved to consoles near Generator room entry and now require 4 seconds of use time.
- Generator Pit console has been moved to the former position of the secondary door console and no longer reduces the hack time for the primary objective.
- The left corridor lower door now opens for defenders even when locked.
- The right corridor upper door is now open to both teams at all times.
- Balcony window is now breakable by defenders. Spawn move is now triggered by attackers moving through the window.
- Balcony door is locked to both teams until secondary doors are opened.
- Redesigned layout of Imperial landing site, wampa cave, and base entry for reduced travel time.
- Complete visual overhaul of Imperial landing site and wampa cave.
- Added new route from wampa cave to main.
- Added new route from secondary storage to the backway.
- Moved initial spawns and adjusted spawn movement triggers to better suit new layout.
- Improved interior lighting and textures.
- Many miscellaneous visual fixes and improvements.
- Changes to models/skins (verbose list):
- Jedi: Added Ahsoka Tano, Endor Luke Skywalker, Naat Reath, and Starkiller. Removed Eeth Koth, AotC Obi-Wan robed, RotS Obi-Wan robed, Old Ben robed, RotJ Luke caped, and Quinlan Vos robed.
- Sith: Added Darth Malgus, Darth Revan, General Grievous, Sith Stalker, and Reborn Acrobat. Removed Taspir Alora and Darth Maul robed. Modified robed RotS Anakin to look more evil.
- ARC Trooper: Overhauled models using assets from the H.B. pack and added Delta Squad.
- Clonetrooper: Overhauled models using assets from the H.B. pack.
- Bounty Hunter: Added Gamorrean model.
- Heroes: Removed AotC Padme caped.
- Elite Trooper (hero): Added Desert Rebel Commando. Removed Hoth Elite.
- Elite Trooper (villain): Added episode 7 Stormtrooper commander.
- Soldier (hero): Improved all Rebel skins using JK:JG assets.
- Soldier (villain): Added episode 7 Stormtrooper.
- Added Ahsoka Tano's saber hilt.
- Replaced Darth Maul's saber hilt with lower poly version. This prevents a client crash with certain new models.
- Dozens of character sound improvements and fixes, many of which were merged from the H.B. pack.
- Fixed open mode weapon replacements for some models (e.g. Rebel pilot) which were broken by changes in v1.1.
- Changed JO Reborn model.glm to JA version (superior skeleton/weighting).
- Improved orientation of secondary pistol model for most ARCs.
- Improved performance by merging many duplicate models used in open mode. Total GLM count is -9 even after addition of new models (a big thank you to Tomi/The Unguided for their assistance making this possible).
Full Authentic (Official/CMP/uM)
- Maintenance changes (updated model paths, updated Droideka attributes to match code, and many miscellaneous fixes).
- Can play demos from any JaMME version.