•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Used to run perfectly, now I'm having issues

First, it had an opengl problem all of a sudden. I downloaded a dll from the internet (the DirectGL one, but i left the other files in) and put it in the game folder. I tried running the game afterwards and to my surprise it worked, but now I noticed that all my settings are fudged up. Nothing is as it was, and I've been working the past 4 hours trying to get the settings exactly the way I had them (the game had decent quality and great FPS, now it's normal for me to get drops to the 30s). Basically, now I can't run it without it running like shit or looking like shit (mostly both). And if I try to pump up the graphics I get the "Could not alloc..." error.

I seriously don't get it, I played the game just fine and 2 hours later it all comes crashing down

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Don't use GL Direct. You won't be able to load maps properly (will run out of memory and crash) and performance is horrible.

You need to figure why you're having an OpenGL issue in the first place. This implies an issue with your graphics drivers.

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
There's no reason you should need to get random opengl DLLs from the Internet. It should be installed with your graphics driver.

Fix your graphics driver and everything will work.