US US, ALL Official servers APP

Status
Not open for further replies.
MBII Experience: 1 year and a half
Description of why im applying and why i should be chosen:
well hello to those that doesnt know me around here or MB2, i usually spend my time in US FA, US duels and sometimes US open servers, and of course i love the game , the community eh im struggling with it, anyways im here because i think i could do a good job as Admin to keep things fun for those that actually wanna enjoy the game and not suffer from trolling, laming etc, most of the time that i play i see no admin around in most of the servers so i think i could be a pretty good candidtate considering i spend a lot of time in there, i think some people can back me up as reference, im a pretty nice person.
its time to give some justice to the game and the community that actually do want to enjoy the game and not make others hate it.

Kim possible, it sometimes even takes a whole week for an application to get reviewed.
Wednesday should be the latest.
They will get too it.

Last edited:

Shalak Que

US Official Server Admin
RIP kim lel
I would also like to vouch that kimmey is unworthy to be denied of le acceptance.

*note Kim possible=lyfe

The possibility looks like its been...stopped.

Kim...Stoppable?
:):):)

You should poke whoever's doing the review or maybe play when one of the current admins are on so they can give you a recommendation.
And of course pray for a faster response time.

its a shame, and thanks for your lovely comment, i really wanted to become a fair admin in this community, but doesnt seem like its happening any time soon.

I was going to say just whisper who ever does this, like a denial is better than a ignore.
I guess you can take comfort in your not the only one, 2 other submitted applications and are still idle.

Last edited:
I'd just pm Viserys. Don't know if its separated between Euro and Na Divisions(the vetting process) but its better to poke the bear than let it sleep.
Bears love me.

Cat Lady

Movie Battles II Team Retired
I think that application without reply are just the case of not knowing person applying well enough to either say "yes" or "no" with full confidence. i would suggest just continuing to participate in the community and letting your best side to appear while doing so - "poking" might be actually counter-productive - literally.

*hint hint*

Ps.
Don't trust chaos, hes most accurate example of Trickster from "King of the Dragon Pass" in this community ;)

Viserys

ex team lead
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Sorry guys I've neglected these applications I'll reply to all pending ones within 24h

thanks for the response :) and thanks guys for participating in the thread too :p , and as always very lovely of you chaos :)

What?

Ps.
Don't trust chaos, hes most accurate example of Trickster from "King of the Dragon Pass" in this community ;)

Ahem.

I'd just pm Viserys. Don't know if its separated between Euro and Na Divisions(the vetting process) but its better to poke the bear than let it sleep.
Bears love me.

Pokes Bear.

Sorry guys I've neglected these applications I'll reply to all pending ones within 24h

Am I not a prophet? Do I not speak the hidden truths? Save for being in Gar and spamming Spanish Kimmy's fine'esh.

Also, Viserys is a bear.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.