Gore Battles for Movie Battles 2 [UPDATEv1.2][Quality Changes]

D

Deleted member 5140

Changes v1.2:

[Change] caps, saberburnmarks and gunburnmarks are now much more realistic
[Deleted] Main Menu Theme is the vanilla MBII Theme again (That´s why the mod is much smaller now)

Changes v1.0:

[Change] The blood will be much darker, if it drops on the same ground
[Change] The caps look much more halfcooked now, bloodparts are brighter
[Change] The Saberburnmarks on Bodies are kinda bloodier, but it looks halfcooked too

Changes v0.9.5:

[New sounds]When saber (almost every) dismember with rly brutal sounds and bodyfall sometimes sounds like rly hard falling on the ground.

changes before (v0.9)

When you reach the blooddrops of your enemy while they fall on the ground, their is a much higher chance that you have blood on your char.
The blooddrops are kinda darker now and fits better to the pools which land on material.
The bloodsmoke from blasterfire is now much more visable and looks like the blood and flesh material get kinda cooked from Blastershots
All the stuff which is not portable to MBII got removed. Now the bloodpatch should even work on stable fps even for low laptops and stuff with no real graphiccard

changes before before

[Extra stuff]-[BASEJKA] added the vanilla ladder_melee_files.zip for Base JKA. (Install is written down in readme.txt) Be warned, with the melee_lethal.bat (the .bat´s are different strengths of blood and start the game) this contains 10 times more Blood/Gore then the MBII version currently.
There are very much custom sabers like Katana´s, Axe´s, Warhammers, big Shurikens aso. aso. And all bots which spawn on every .bat version got these weapons too.
Here a little Video which shows how it works: (I know the Video looks like it was filmed with a toaster) but this Video is from 2008, there was any resolution released eyecancer pure anyway. In 4k or 1080p (and with some texture mods maybe) this mod looks rly awesome
[VIDEO CONTAINING ONLY BASEJKA STUFF]

[VIDEO CONTAINING ONLY BASEJKA STUFF]

Bulletholes, but almost red (looks pretty great)
Saberburn on body more like saber
caps, which look a bit less bloody and more like get cutted by saber. (Like halfcooked flesh)
A bit more bloodsmoke from blasterfire
Fireburn don´t makes the whole body red anymore

No one was in the mood to help, so changes comes from me.

=[CREDITS]=
-Neo (SchizoStyle)
-Slice & Dice & Mince (maybe dead)

DOWNLOADLINK FOR THE WHOLE WORK: v1.2 is last!

BTW ty for help me with this mod. Supporters:

END

Attachments

• shot2021-06-07_15-13-51.jpg
    shot2021-06-07_15-13-51.jpg
    646.2 KB · Views: 252
  • shot2021-06-07_15-13-58.jpg
    shot2021-06-07_15-13-58.jpg
    499.7 KB · Views: 270
  • shot2021-06-07_15-14-08.jpg
    shot2021-06-07_15-14-08.jpg
    548.1 KB · Views: 251
  • shot2021-06-07_15-14-12.jpg
    shot2021-06-07_15-14-12.jpg
    482.2 KB · Views: 218
  • shot2021-06-07_15-14-18.jpg
    shot2021-06-07_15-14-18.jpg
    461.9 KB · Views: 226
  • shot2021-06-07_15-14-27.jpg
    shot2021-06-07_15-14-27.jpg
    608.3 KB · Views: 255
  • shot2021-06-07_15-15-24.jpg
    shot2021-06-07_15-15-24.jpg
    559 KB · Views: 237
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 5140

UPDATE:

[New sounds]When saber (almost every) dismember with rly brutal sounds and bodyfall sometimes sounds like rly hard falling on the ground.

SK5

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
Yeah this is surprisingly of very high quality. I swear I've heard the kill noise before though, where is it from?

Karus

Donator
Loving that you're constantly updating this, please keep working on it!
I was crashing a lot on Deathstar with the new version you made, though.
Not sure if it's due to the mod itself or something else.

D

Deleted member 5140

Yeah this is surprisingly of very high quality. I swear I've heard the kill noise before though, where is it from?
The saberhit(1-3).mp3 are from JKA base assets files. Some of the sounds was slam.mp3´s and one of the corpse falling noise is the fallsplat.wav
I use almost other soundfiles which are on same quality as the game to make the pk3´s low filesize to prevent lags better.

D

Deleted member 5140

Loving that you're constantly updating this, please keep working on it!
I was crashing a lot on Deathstar with the new version you made, though.
Not sure if it's due to the mod itself or something else.
I think it´s not from Gore Battles.
I have problems only when I play open and it´s jedi/sith spam and very very much sith´s/Jedi´s are dying at the same time. Some lags could come, cuz of all the blood at same time. Even with my NASA-Pc with all highend stuff, that lags happen.

I don´t rly know what I should do next versions. So everyone can always ask for more stuff to put in it and i search for someone, who is good in painting stuff, that we can replace the old files, which are not that high resolution.

Hey man just registered on here to support your blood mod keep it up, runs great and looks good but i would even like some more blood or different patterns and some effects from getting shot like blood squirting out of the back of the wound something like that. P.s Legalize it bois

Just the german version down there 👇👇👇

Also nochmal auf deutsch. Sieht ganz geil aus und läuft auch gut würde aber auch bissel mehr Blut vertragen können und dass es in andere muster fällt ,ist zurzeit wohl nur ein und dasselbe muster wie das Blut landet.Meine letzte idee wäre dann noch bisschen mehr sichtbares bei schusswunden das es hinten rauskommt oder sowas ähnliches

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5140

Hey man just registered on here to support your blood mod keep it up, runs great and looks good but i would even like some more blood or different patterns and some effects from getting shot like blood squirting out of the back of the wound something like that. P.s Legalize it bois

Just the german version down there 👇👇👇

Also nochmal auf deutsch. Sieht ganz geil aus und läuft auch gut würde aber auch bissel mehr Blut vertragen können und dass es in andere muster fällt ,ist zurzeit wohl nur ein und dasselbe muster wie das Blut landet.Meine letzte idee wäre dann noch bisschen mehr sichtbares bei schusswunden das es hinten rauskommt oder sowas ähnliches

Diese Ideen hatte ich auch schon. Leider kann man nur mit Scripts Sachen zum Spiel hinzufügen. Also sind Austrittswunden und verschiedene Arten das Blut landen zu lassen für mich noch nicht möglich. Du kannst dich jedoch gerne selbst daran versuchen. Der mod ist von jedem anpassbar. Dann kann man mir die veränderte Version gerne schicken und ich baue sie dann gerne in neuen Versionen mit ein!

I've had these ideas myself. Unfortunately you can only add stuff to the game with scripts. So exit wounds and different ways to let the blood land are not yet possible for me. But you are welcome to try it yourself. The mod is customizable by everyone. Then you are welcome to send me the modified version and I will build it into new versions!

D

Deleted member 5140

Changes v1.0:

[Change] The blood will be much darker, if it drops on the same ground
[Change] The caps look much more halfcooked now, bloodparts are brighter
[Change] The Saberburnmarks on Bodies are kinda bloodier, but it looks halfcooked too