Gore Battles for Movie Battles 2 [UPDATEv1.2][Quality Changes]

D

Deleted member 5140

Changes v1.2:

[Change] caps, saberburnmarks and gunburnmarks are now much more realistic
[Deleted] Main Menu Theme is the vanilla MBII Theme again (That´s why the mod is much smaller now)

Changes v1.0:

[Change] The blood will be much darker, if it drops on the same ground
[Change] The caps look much more halfcooked now, bloodparts are brighter
[Change] The Saberburnmarks on Bodies are kinda bloodier, but it looks halfcooked too

Changes v0.9.5:

[New sounds]When saber (almost every) dismember with rly brutal sounds and bodyfall sometimes sounds like rly hard falling on the ground.

changes before (v0.9)

When you reach the blooddrops of your enemy while they fall on the ground, their is a much higher chance that you have blood on your char.
The blooddrops are kinda darker now and fits better to the pools which land on material.
The bloodsmoke from blasterfire is now much more visable and looks like the blood and flesh material get kinda cooked from Blastershots
All the stuff which is not portable to MBII got removed. Now the bloodpatch should even work on stable fps even for low laptops and stuff with no real graphiccard

changes before before

[Extra stuff]-[BASEJKA] added the vanilla ladder_melee_files.zip for Base JKA. (Install is written down in readme.txt) Be warned, with the melee_lethal.bat (the .bat´s are different strengths of blood and start the game) this contains 10 times more Blood/Gore then the MBII version currently.
There are very much custom sabers like Katana´s, Axe´s, Warhammers, big Shurikens aso. aso. And all bots which spawn on every .bat version got these weapons too.
Here a little Video which shows how it works: (I know the Video looks like it was filmed with a toaster) but this Video is from 2008, there was any resolution released eyecancer pure anyway. In 4k or 1080p (and with some texture mods maybe) this mod looks rly awesome
[VIDEO CONTAINING ONLY BASEJKA STUFF]

Bulletholes, but almost red (looks pretty great)
Saberburn on body more like saber
caps, which look a bit less bloody and more like get cutted by saber. (Like halfcooked flesh)
A bit more bloodsmoke from blasterfire
Fireburn don´t makes the whole body red anymore

No one was in the mood to help, so changes comes from me.

=[CREDITS]=
-Neo (SchizoStyle)
-Slice & Dice & Mince (maybe dead)

DOWNLOADLINK FOR THE WHOLE WORK: v1.2 is last!

BTW ty for help me with this mod. Supporters:

END

Attachments

• shot2021-06-07_15-13-51.jpg
    shot2021-06-07_15-13-51.jpg
    646.2 KB · Views: 251
  • shot2021-06-07_15-13-58.jpg
    shot2021-06-07_15-13-58.jpg
    499.7 KB · Views: 269
  • shot2021-06-07_15-14-08.jpg
    shot2021-06-07_15-14-08.jpg
    548.1 KB · Views: 250
  • shot2021-06-07_15-14-12.jpg
    shot2021-06-07_15-14-12.jpg
    482.2 KB · Views: 217
  • shot2021-06-07_15-14-18.jpg
    shot2021-06-07_15-14-18.jpg
    461.9 KB · Views: 225
  • shot2021-06-07_15-14-27.jpg
    shot2021-06-07_15-14-27.jpg
    608.3 KB · Views: 254
  • shot2021-06-07_15-15-24.jpg
    shot2021-06-07_15-15-24.jpg
    559 KB · Views: 236
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 5140

ive got to be honest if you put this in your game you're mentally unstable

edit: and it looks like fucking happy wheels blood

You should DO NOT! read the readme then my little feathered Friend.

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
lightsabers cauterize wounds so realistically this makes no sense
Well except...

I'm sure the reason Ponda Baba bleeds was retconned at some point (Aqualish biology doesn't allow cauterization? lol), but my main point is bleeding from a lightsaber isn't completely unprecedented in Star Wars.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Well except...

I'm sure the reason Ponda Baba bleeds was retconned at some point (Aqualish biology doesn't allow cauterization? lol), but my main point is bleeding from a lightsaber isn't completely unprecedented in Star Wars.

DURRR ITS BECAUSE PONDA BOBBA HAS REALLY BIG VEINS AND IT PUSHES TOO MUCH BLOOD!!

D

Deleted member 5140

[Extra stuff]-[NEW]-[BASEJKA] added the vanilla ladder_melee_files.zip for Base JKA. (Install is written down in readme.txt) Be warned, with the melee_lethal.bat (the .bat´s are different strengths of blood and start the game) this contains 10 times more Blood/Gore then the MBII version currently.
There are very much custom sabers like Katana´s, Axe´s, Warhammers, big Shurikens aso. aso. And all bots which spawn on every .bat version got these weapons too.
Here a little Video which shows how it works: (I know the Video looks like it was filmed with a toaster) but this Video is from 2008, there was any resolution released eyecancer pure anyway. In 4k or 1080p (and with some texture mods maybe) this mod looks rly awesome

[Extra stuff]-[NEW]-[BASEJKA] added the vanilla ladder_melee_files.zip for Base JKA. (Install is written down in readme.txt) Be warned, with the melee_lethal.bat (the .bat´s are different strengths of blood and start the game) this contains 10 times more Blood/Gore then the MBII version currently.

there's something beautiful about a gory fight between a bloodied ninja oc fighting reborn with klingon weapons while heavy metal plays

D

Deleted member 5140

[NEW]When you reach the blooddrops of your enemy while they fall on the ground, their is a much higher chance that you have blood on your char.
[CHANGE]The blooddrops are kinda darker now and fits better to the pools which land on material.
[CHANGE]The bloodsmoke from blasterfire is now much more visable and looks like the blood and flesh material get kinda cooked from Blastershots
[PERFORMENCE BUFF]All the stuff which is not portable to MBII got removed. Now the bloodpatch should even work on stable fps even for low laptops and stuff with no real graphiccard