• YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR GAME OFFICIAL SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION
    Report player/abusive admin
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • Description:
    Unban Request
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • AdminID who banned/tempbanned/kicked: me:
    • Reason I was banned/tempbanned/kicked:

Do not post comments unless directly relevant to the request (e.g. confirming a report).

YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR OFFICIAL GAME SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION

Unban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

JokerLel

Donator
Nickname: JokerLel
Server: US Official Duel
Time: 10:29 PM CST
Admin ID: ?
Reason: I accidently lamed someone a single time (forgot to press R on a W swing to cancel it) and then I was banned. The only other incident I can think of is that I was sitting the server for a while while watching Arcane on my second monitor until someone showed up to duel me (which wasn't even that long), which I was told was against the rules later. I received 0 warnings and have no idea who actually banned me so I'm left confused about what I did wrong.

JokerLel

Donator
the accidental part is truly hard to believe, ive been seeing you intigate others and you lame them as well.
you did that on me on another server.
First off. Lel. Second of all, wrong. I've lamed on the Knight's Den one time before when I got upset at a select few individuals - I'll admit, but never on US Official Duel. The one time I did it honestly was a W swing that I forgot to reload cancel. I apologized for it afterwards and no further drama was had - as Kael and I continued to duel.

In any case, the unfortunate (lel) matter was already resolved and I'm unbanned now.

Status
Not open for further replies.