Twitch.Tv Streamer/Former Host

Hey guys!

How is everyone! So happy to finally be a part of this community. I am slowly making my way to become a full time streamer and taking a HUGE liking to this game since I am a massive fan of Star Wars. I have been streaming the game for about 2 days night on my 2nd half of my stream at the end of the night. I am pretty bad at the game but I LOVE the work that has been put into it and will try to help the community out in any way I can. Best I can do currently is bring attention to it with my following. Hope to see you out there and continue playing the game! Twitch

I have also joined the discord as well (Great Sith Lord KnighT). Hope to befriend all of you!

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
Hey guys!

How is everyone! So happy to finally be a part of this community. I am slowly making my way to become a full time streamer and taking a HUGE liking to this game since I am a massive fan of Star Wars. I have been streaming the game for about 2 days night on my 2nd half of my stream at the end of the night. I am pretty bad at the game but I LOVE the work that has been put into it and will try to help the community out in any way I can. Best I can do currently is bring attention to it with my following. Hope to see you out there and continue playing the game! Twitch

I have also joined the discord as well (Great Sith Lord KnighT). Hope to befriend all of you!

Welcome! It's ways great to have fresh blood :) It's cool that you're streaming, so best of luck with that aswell ^^

Glad to have you here, I'll follow your channel and try to catch a few streams :D.

(Nice avatar btw.)