•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Launcher Trouble installing on mac

I've looked through thread after thread and tried finding any tips I could, but I still have problems just installing it properly. Could anybody help?

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
I still have problems just installing it properly. Could anybody help?
Oh come on!...

222: my car does not start, what's the reason?
333: I want to lose weight, but it does not work out what to do?
444: I quarreled with my wife, I do not understand why?
555: cooked ravioli, it turned out tasteless, why so?
666: I fell ill, how can I be cured?

Read this guide and do what it said: Technical Issue - Noob Probs on Mac: App Support JKJA folder is gone
If still have any issues after that, describe them completely and entirely, providing as much information as possible.
Post screenshots, post full and direct quotations of all error messages.
Telepaths are on vacation.

k4far

Banned
Donator
Telepaths are on vacation.

b68fa72999ae587cae8899618c3a6244.jpg

I've looked through thread after thread and tried finding any tips I could, but I still have problems just installing it properly. Could anybody help?
Try going in Service Terms & Downloads download the files manually click the upgrade and get MBII place it in /Users/YOUR_NAME/Library/Application Support/Jedi Academy Merge the upgrade in "MBII". Download JKJALaunch click choose find your jedi Academy the ending will usually have .app at the end once you chose it give it a few seconds then go in Command Line Options type in "+set fs_game MBII" hold shift click multiplayer launches you straight in movie battles. Almost forgot! do not forget to unpack the .zip files.

Last edited: