TK Probation / MARKTK doesn't work.

Bud

MovieBattles II V1.9.2 added the "MARKTK" command for admins whilst simultaneously removing the admin's ability to set tk points high. I have used MARKTK multiple times and every single time it has failed in preventing teamkilling. The incident in this clip absolutely proves this. I just have to ask, what does this feature accomplish? It allowed this tker to get 6 kills before getting kicked. If the probation wasn't on, the tker's points would've been too high to do anymore damage. What is the purpose of TK Probation / MARKTK?

I'm pretty sure /smod marktk was designed because setting peoples TK points high was deemed too abusive. It is supposed to be used on TKers that only do small amounts of damage at a time (poison dart, punches, wook barge, grip, etc), marktk makes them get high TK points twice as fast. I'm not sure setting this persons TK points high would've prevented this situation before it was changed.

Bud

I'm pretty sure /smod marktk was designed because setting peoples TK points high was deemed too abusive. It is supposed to be used on TKers that only do small amounts of damage at a time (poison dart, punches, wook barge, grip, etc), marktk makes them get high TK points twice as fast. I'm not sure setting this persons TK points high would've prevented this situation before it was changed.
Was waiting for the "You're just using it wrong" response. Speaking of "abusive", next time I'll just stick to my gut and permaban.

You applied it wrong in this case yes. I am against the settk change myself tbh, if anything I'd argue more control to admins and server owners is better. I think the right play here is to ask the devs if marktk can be tweaked to prevent the situation from your video in the future. For all we know they might be able to disable team damage (but still gain TK points) from marked players.

I teamkilled Valk on your server one time and got permabanned can you please take care of your abusive admins :) thanks fatty