Thoughts on new Voice Commands?

I know a lot of people really like the new voice commands so far, but I was wondering if the devs would actually redo all the voice commands with the modern sound. I’d also like to know if this is something the community would like to see, so I made a poll with this thread. What are all of your thoughts on the commands, what should be added or remade?

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
the poll doesn't have an option for "revamp the new voice commands to have the old mix," which is what would probably be easiest for the devs.

GoodOl'Ben

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
the poll doesn't have an option for "revamp the new voice commands to have the old mix," which is what would probably be easiest for the devs.
This is something I struggled with for many days. Eventually consulting Lervish, the mastermind behind the original mix, and he spent several days trying to match the waveforms of the old and new lines.

The thing is that the recording conditions for both were completely different. As a result it was borderline impossible to match the quality. The original lines recorded by Mcbober were recorded on a different mic and in a room with next to no echo. The new lines have far more reverb and the mic quality seems very different as well.

Essentially the way this would have to go down if we want improved quality and consistency would be recording all the lines (All 168 of them if I recall correctly) in the same environment. While a lot can be done in post, there are things that we couldn't work around.

I would love for us to have a talented voice actor/voice actress who would re-record them on a professional grade mic with next to no reverb in a studio. However, with our resources this was not attainable.

This is something I struggled with for many days. Eventually consulting Lervish, the mastermind behind the original mix, and he spent several days trying to match the waveforms of the old and new lines.

The thing is that the recording conditions for both were completely different. As a result it was borderline impossible to match the quality. The original lines recorded by Mcbober were recorded on a different mic and in a room with next to no echo. The new lines have far more reverb and the mic quality seems very different as well.

Essentially the way this would have to go down if we want improved quality and consistency would be recording all the lines (All 168 of them if I recall correctly) in the same environment. While a lot can be done in post, there are things that we couldn't work around.

I would love for us to have a talented voice actor/voice actress who would re-record them on a professional grade mic with next to no reverb in a studio. However, with our resources this was not attainable.
Hence the reason that this option was left out of the original poll

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
@GoodOl'Ben o. I'm glad a lot of effort was made to match the sounds then, and, ultimately, I do basically agree with Gumba that the contrast that remained is amusing in itself.