The Wook Nerf

This is coming from a wook main.

I can deal with the wook nerf, I really can, you've made it much harder for us to play, but it's doable.

However you need to make the non-fury wook charge less expensive, I really don't understand why that costs 12 points, it's very easy to counter by crouching, and easy to dodge unless you're caught off guard. Make it unlocked by fury 1 or strength 3 or something.

Otherwise the only reliable way to kill a sith who knows how to play his class against wooks is to only use bowcaster and nothing else. Can't be creative anymore and bait the sith into your charge, because now you either dont have enough damage to melee him down after the charge, or you don't have the health to even be alive to do the charge in the first place.

Last edited:
Otherwise the only reliable way to kill a sith who knows how to play his class against wooks is to only use bowcaster and nothing else. Can't be creative anymore and bait the sith into your charge, because now you either dont have enough damage to melee him down after the charge, or you don't have the health to even be alive to do the charge in the first place.

Have you ever realistically imagined Chewbacca trying to beat up Kylo Ren, with just his fists?

Yeah, me neither.

Have you ever realistically imagined Chewbacca trying to beat up Kylo Ren, with just his fists?

Yeah, me neither.

wook charge knocks down careless sith, just like a flying kick would do as a regular gunner, I don't see how your comment about star wars lore has anything to do with this... If we went with star wars lore, kylo ren could also just freeze people and bullets and proceed to kill everyone.

Just as a gunner would knock a careless sith down with nade or flykick, and proceed to kill the sith with their gun while they're down, so should a wook be able to knock down a careless sith and melee them while they're down.

Last edited:

Hexodious

Movie Battles II Team
Just as a gunner would knock a careless sith down with nade or flykick, and proceed to kill the sith with their gun while they're down, so should a wook be able to knock down a careless sith and melee them while they're down.

They can, Wookiees are completely mobile while using the slap mechanic, whereas a gunner is locked in place. Melee Wook vs Sith has always been a dance, it worked before Fury/Barge was introduced and it still works now. Barge acts as a nice extra umpfh when playing a full melee Wookiee, but isn't strictly needed to take someone out using the standard melee toolset.

wook charge knocks down careless sith, just like a flying kick would do as a regular gunner, I don't see how your comment about star wars lore has anything to do with this... If we went with star wars lore, kylo ren could also just freeze people and bullets and proceed to kill everyone.

Let me put it in terms you might understand:
Average wook, with no weapons, vs average sith with an energy blade that can cut through almost everything.
Who do you think would win?

eezstreet

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Let me put it in terms you might understand:
Average wook, with no weapons, vs average sith with an energy blade that can cut through almost everything.
Who do you think would win?
u always let the wookiee win, did u not watch the movies?