The upcoming DLC

Hello guys!
Just thought I'd ask when the promised DLC will come out. Viserys told me it would be released in early September.
For those of you that don't know: The new Movie Battles II DLC will include support for the Wii remote and the Wii Fit Balance Board so we will finally be able to play MBII with these devices! This highly requested feature has been in demand for years now. All MBII players have been crying and complaining about it and I'm glad the devs finally invested their resources in the right place. The other thing the new DLC will add is a revamped version of the map Jakku from the seventh and best Star Wars movie "The Force Awakens" (which was better than the original trilogy in my opinion, the characters are just great and interesting, I'm so invested in them and JJ Abrams is just a great jewish director). We already have a Jakku map and it's great and all, but the new map was added to give us even more of what we crave. People will be able to play on Jakku while nominating another Jakku map on rtv servers, so we can go from Jakku to Jakku :). DLC will also be at a very low price. Very generous devs and publishers :)
Also related to this topic, I think mass migration from African countries is great for our countries and for theirs. In the long run, it will only boost our economies. I am an economist by the way.

Bob-Billy

KotOR Mapper & Cultist
Movie Battles II Team
I think mass migration from African countries is great for our countries and for theirs. In the long run, it will only boost our economies. I am an economist by the way.

1502418969-verre1.png