The new update is a JOKE LOL!

More unnecessary nerfs to the game to hinder good players with unique styles into a already dying game. Who is the one making these crazy changes? The game was fine 8 patches ago when everything you did was fun no matter what. That's what kept this train rolling and now whoever is the clown making these suggestions is obviously butthurt about getting killed so they cry to have these changes.

And yet, the one thing that is NEVER touched is Yellowstyle, Force Pull, And Sense.

RIP MBII.

How can u expect new players to get good when the abilities that are layed out on the table are nerfed to dogshit forcing players to all play a specific way because if you don't your called "Cheese, noob, if you don't use yellow style your bad"

Rolling with speed now requires the use key to be held.... LOL?? what a joke. Now all I'll have to do is just make a keybind for it even when I rarely use roll stab. This change was made simply from a Crybaby who doesn't want players to have unique fun in the game but instead tunnel vision game play.

Projectile rifle reload time buffed. O wow as if the hero tryhards need more then a 100 percent accurate pistol + low sensitivity already.

Fire nade splash damage reduced. Wow because crybabies right? LOL!!!

Blaster pistols now hold more ammo. As if what I said Uptop wasn't bad enough now they want hero Tryhards even more OP skilless class. Anyone and their grandma and their grandma's pet chimp can use a pistol and be called a so called "GoD"

The only perk I see hee is sonic nades.

The more dumb changes are made to fit a specific person's playstyle and forcing it down everyone else's throats will only cause this game to die even more than it already is.

RIP in peace mbii 2003-2022