The New MB II Launcher.

Hello everyone I'm currently new to this mod, I'm having a major problem that I could use some help with.
When I downloaded the new Launcher, I found nothing was loading correctly when pressing play,when I tried playing as "MBII Client" a message comes up saying "Couldn't load mpdefault" or Jedi Academy multiplayer has stopped working.
I can't figure out what's going on and I just need a good explanation as to how this works.

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
It sounds like you didn't point the launcher to the correct GameData directory for your JKA install.

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
There should only be one. Precise location can very depending on your JKA type (Steam/Retail/GoG) and setup.

Have you run an integrity check? Set in launcher options and restart to confirm you have the correct assets.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Oh, well which one is it, if you don't mind me asking? :p
Wherever you installed your game to. If you installed it to the default location, using a physical copy of the game, then it's C:\Program Files (x86)\LucasArts\Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy\GameData. If you downloaded it via Steam and to the default location, it's C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\common\Jedi Academy\GameData.

Wherever you installed your game to. If you installed it to the default location, using a physical copy of the game, then it's C:\Program Files (x86)\LucasArts\Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy\GameData. If you downloaded it via Steam and to the default location, it's C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\common\Jedi Academy\GameData.
Well now it's just saying "Application is already running"

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Then it's probably sitting in your system tray. Go to the bottom right of your screen, and you should see an arrow to the left of the time/date, sound, network and flag notification icons.

Then it's probably sitting in your system tray. Go to the bottom right of your screen, and you should see an arrow to the left of the time/date, sound, network and flag notification icons.
Thank you both very much, the Mod works now and my satisfaction is over the top! :D