The force Awakens duel map (mb2_TFA_duel_Starkiller)

Pipexlul

R&D
Movie Battles II Team
Hello all, my name is Pipex and I am the biggest Undertale fan of them all. Leaving that clear, let's move on to the map:

This is the map I made mainly for the JKHub competition about content related to Episode 7, DO NOT WORRY, I won't spoil anything from the movie in this post as I've read the rules, BUT, THE MAP ITSELF might contain spoilers for you, so keep that in mind.

I myself havent watched the movie, so to make this I had to gather as much resources as I could from other places, I looked up the whole plot online, watched some Disney Infinity's TFA Playset videos, etc. (Yes, I spoiled myself).

So for those of you who have watched the movie, it might look similar but not JUST LIKE in the movie. (Although the atmosphere ended up pretty nicely)

As the name implies it is a duel map, I plan to extend this map to a full objective-based one with the help of some people (Map balancing, routes, texture artists, etc) but for now, this is just for dueling.

I really hope you enjoy it and hopefully, this isn't my last contribution to the mb2 community. Have fun!

Upvote 0

GoodOl'Ben

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
It's a nice start! Looking forward to a full map :)

Loving Undertale, I'm roughly 3 hours in and having a blast.

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Always nice to see new third party maps being made, especially by a familiar name!

I am looking foward to the full addition! But, will there be the little bridge where [REDACTED] killed [REDACTED] and the victim fell into the core of the Base?