Taking a break

Hello I'm Ca'traBuurenaar I found this mod 3 years ago when I was bored looking for stuff to do. Instantly loved it would play it everyday for 5 hours and joined many fun clans and met some amazing people. Unfortunately the game has lost it's touch, after 500 hours it's just kinda hard the play. I probably come back when mb2 updates again but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen anytime soon. -Love Ca'tra

Lervish

Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Hey there! Too bad you've decided to take a break. Would you like to tell a bit more what you mean by the game having lost its touch? :) Feedback helps to direct the development, and it would be interesting to hear what specifically made you wanna stop after 500 hours.

Updates are constantly in the making, just that the pace at which they are released can vary a lot. Sometimes it takes long, sometimes not. Considering the mod's overall life span the previous update was not that long ago.

Anyways, hope to see you back soon! :cool:

Hey there! Too bad you've decided to take a break. Would you like to tell a bit more what you mean by the game having lost its touch? :) Feedback helps to direct the development, and it would be interesting to hear what specifically made you wanna stop after 500 hours.

Updates are constantly in the making, just that the pace at which they are released can vary a lot. Sometimes it takes long, sometimes not. Considering the mod's overall life span the previous update was not that long ago.

That’s what I call a REAL developer.

Last update changed to many things I was used to and love (mainly CC2 for Sold), I saw many vets that I okay with leave after that update. I don't really have comments on the saber system because I play gunner. But I feel like the community has kinda slowed down compared to 2015-2016. But note I'm not done with this game but I feel like this update has nothing left for me, I probably but 50-100 hours in the next update depending on how good it is. EDIT: When is that new trailer coming out I remember we recorded it this summer but have yet to see any progress.

Last edited:
xZb6RZJ.jpg

Like if Devs gave a shit about feedback... Dont they actually even ban some threads about feedback, because its easier? I recall something like that happening 1, or 2 months ago.

And to add on the top of the cake, they also cant even go along all togethers, or to actually agree all togethers on the right gameplay direction, route they want to go on...

Game is going absolutely nowhere... It does deeply sadden me.

It's about to die, it's actually happening right now.

Everyone is slowly leaving, can't blame the players though... But the team has a whole! I'll put an exception to Tempest on that, considering I got deep respect for the man, which is also the only person around actually really trying, sincerely trying to bring MB2 to its old gilded time.

I know that Spaghetti did a lot of nice stuff to, if i recall.

These are kind of the only two really active Devs which us ( The players of their game ) can have some kind of legit relation/respect with.

Specially savior Tempy considering he's very active within the game itself, always answering to everyone very kindly, always being polite and playing, interacting with us.

Other than these two renown devs, I cant say I developed any form of respect for the others, I've actually heard & saw [ some of them ] do alot of nasty/dishonorable things actually.

Last edited:

Subaru

Not a car!
Donator
Game feedback is never banned, as long as it doesn't get flamey.

Lervish

Donator
Last update changed to many things I was used to and love (mainly CC2 for Sold), I saw many vets that I leave after that update. I don't really have comments on the saber system because I play gunner. But I feel like the community has kinda slowed down compared to 2015-2016. But note I'm not done with this game but I feel like this update has nothing left for me, I probably but 50-100 hours in the next update depending on how good it is. EDIT: When is that new trailer coming out I remember we recorded it this summer but have yet to see any progress.
Thanks for the feedback!

The trailer isn't really my place to talk about, but it's still in the works, slow and steady. :)