•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Hosting Server Switching Maps and creating private dev maps causes MBII to crash & (Mac)

Hello,

I am having trouble playing this game consistently because every time a server changes maps or I try to join a new server after already playing one map, the game crashes and I have to restart mbII. This is not really a problem because its very easy for me to simply relaunch and rejoin, but it can get annoying. In addition, if I want to launch a devmap so I can play around with NPCs my game always crashes for some reason. I get the same error code for both of these problems: error code 0x00080148.

I think by fixing one of these problems, I can fix both. I am currently running the latest version of MBII and using a JKJA launcher and steam to start the game. I am running on a mac book pro that has the following specs:

Processor Name: Intel Core i7
Processor Speed: 2.2 GHz
Number of Processors: 1
Total Number of Cores: 4
Memory: 16 GB

I don't think hardware is an issue since my computer has pretty strong specs; I've seen similar issues reported on this forum in the past but I've never been able to quite understand how to fix this specific error so that I may launch the game and change maps without error. If anyone can help me, I'd greatly appreciate their support.

Thanks,
Jack E