Swingblock Cooldown

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomeGuy

Donator
Internal Beta Team
Just adding here I believe swing block has no real down sides. Just use it over and over until you win.

So I propose after a swing block is successful in defending the user attacks cannot be used for X amount of time. Such as 1 seconds, whatever is best.

Not here to debate just share my thoughts.

{Δ} Achilles

Banned
Nerd
Just make it so swingblock means you cannot swing again in the same combo, slap shouldn't give you a half swing, then increase the CD of slap. That means you have to bait out a slap before you can combo, rather than just going ham with swingblocking. Plus it would make swingblock scripts (if they exist) pointless to use.

Last edited:
wtf no

no matter how hard or perfect you get your swingblock there's always an area where you can get slapped and it's aids

having a good enough swingblock, say having the correct timing + or - 0.5 seconds from the correct swing (that might be too much) should still count as a swingblock imo

wrong thread fuck

here's a nice gif of me dueling instead:

O7ScvTw.gif

Eazy E

Banned
Just adding here I believe swing block has no real down sides. Just use it over and over until you win.

So I propose after a swing block is successful in defending the user attacks cannot be used for X amount of time. Such as 1 seconds, whatever is best.

Not here to debate just share my thoughts.
The level of stupidity in this community never ceases to suprise me.

Status
Not open for further replies.