Surmountable Sonic Detonators

It would be cool if Sonic Detonators attached to a wall could be jumped on and thus surmounted, so that ETs (and anyone else with low jump) could get to places usually unreachable by normal jumping by cleverly placing the detonators and jumping on them. This would eventually lead to many cool uses of this mechanic, and make Sonic Detonators more useful.

Hexodious

Movie Battles II Team
Actually kind of a fun idea. It doesn't prevent anything that couldn't be done by crouch boosting someone in the first place.

That does sound cool but it would look really retarded to be honest.
Would it be possible to change the model of the sonic detonator to like a mine or something that would make it look sensible for us to stand on?

Because its a little baseball, how the fuck would a person be able to stand on a baseball?

That does sound cool but it would look really retarded to be honest.
Would it be possible to change the model of the sonic detonator to like a mine or something that would make it look sensible for us to stand on?

Because its a little baseball, how the F**k would a person be able to stand on a baseball?
Ye I know, but I guess the fun factor overrides realism here. Just like Jedi/Sith can jump on top of a metal spike and stand there or balance on a thin railing/branch.

By the way, it would be cool if those laser mines from base JKA could be added to MB2 (then they could be stood on with realism). Those mines are the most interesting and unique weapon in JKA.

Ye I know, but I guess the fun factor overrides realism here. Just like Jedi/Sith can jump on top of a metal spike and stand there or balance on a thin railing/branch.

By the way, it would be cool if those laser mines from base JKA could be added to MB2 (then they could be stood on with realism). Those mines are the most interesting and unique weapon in JKA.
I wanted those for awhile, they would be really handy for teams on defense.