Suggestion for new unit

2QYUV.jpg

Developers, please put him in the game or you're all filthy traitors.
P.S. - Sick spins taunt pls.

A good idea for a new FA map

This would be an excellent addition for a new FA map when the time comes, something like on FA jedi temple of which there are clone assassins. However In open this would bring certain unbalance to the gameplay as Def!led has said.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
We probably won't create a class based on just the riot baton thing from TFA. It may be included in a class later on, though. We'll have to see. ;)

GoodOl'Ben

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
If/when there's a map under way for this battle, it's obvious who is going to be in the FA with legit taunts.

Agreed, the enclave FA et with vibroblade is proof, although...mabey.... yellow with def 0 vibroblade for ETs... ;)

That class is crap compared to the sith team classes.
The best thing about that republic class is the grenades he gets, that viroblade has only been useful for defending against strikes and then switching to gun to shoot the sith. His block is terrible.

The sword hurts when you hit somthing, but those sith classes have a clone rifle 3 equivalent for thier E-11's.
And because of all the constant explosions in that central corridor, good luck getting close unless you stealth around back.

That class is crap compared to the sith team classes.
The best thing about that republic class is the grenades he gets, that viroblade has only been useful for defending against strikes and then switching to gun to shoot the sith. His block is terrible.

The sword hurts when you hit somthing, but those sith classes have a clone rifle 3 equivalent for thier E-11's.
And because of all the constant explosions in that central corridor, good luck getting close unless you stealth around back.

Not denying that the sith team gunners are retarded in that FA, everyone just takes the CR3 class instantly cause why not, its OP. But my point was moving something like the vibroblade class, as it is in that FA, into open would be horrible

I never asked for a class designed to have swords. besides melee gungan but that was more half hearted request and dident expect anyone to take seroiusly.

I just said give the soldier class a sword to buy from, buying close combat 3 could give them a knife or something sharp.

I just said give the soldier class a sword to buy from, buying close combat 3 could give them a knife or something sharp.

Melee weapons for non-force users in open have been tested and it doesn't fit the gameplay, it just makes every encounter a bigger shitfest than it already is with 5v5 jedi/sith with an equal number of gunners in the background, it's awkward, it's weird, it's just shit.

Keep that in FA.

wouldn't it be cool if soldiers could pblock horizontal swings with melee block?
edit: forget it, it would be extremaly painful