still cant find a suggestion box.

how about things like the obi ani flourish? spins? where they at tho? also, for blocking I meant to say the clashing thing where you clash and move eachothers sabers trying to win the clash, it will make duels much much better.

Upvote 0
Making new animations isn't easy! There may be more important things for the animator(s) on the team to work on. Also saber clashes were removed a while ago because they made servers crash a lot.

Subaru

Not a car!
Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
If you get caught in a saber clash in open, all that will happen is that someone gets shot in the head

I know
I thought of it for dueling doe... then I figured out that it did exist but crashed the servers. wish I played during that time xd

Now I ain't posting this to be mean, im just saying how it is.
If you want to give suggestions, you gotta ease into them, like really think about them.
Otherwise there will be a war in the thread.

I spew suggestions which the majority of people think are bad, even though I think they are okay.
But I continue to do it so people will learn from them and produce something positive.
This goose will lay a golden egg eventually baby.

Last edited:

DarthDementous

US Official Server Admin
^ what they said.

frivolous things like extra animations are very very low on the hierarchy of things to update movie battles 2 with. keep in mind when making gameplay suggestions that the mb2 'formula' has been refined over many years and even something like adding a class, which may seem simple on paper, has to be balanced with EVERY other class and work with the dynamics. also correct me if I'm wrong but the movie battles 2 team is very small at the moment with people taking multiple roles and as such I don't think there's anything like a dedicated animator.