•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] Steam installation folder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, thanks for this mods i'm in love of it.

But there is one thing. When i click on Play that say me this :

8dub3ZS.jpg

But it is

AQnEAdE.jpg

On secondary hard disk, but it is, or maybe i don't know where is the installation folder steam, and i got something wrong.

It's annoying me to don't show at my friend all the hour i play on this game, because maybe they can join me (to the dark side !) if they see me so much on it.

Thank you for reading !
Happy New Year by the way :)

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Where did you put the launcher? It must be in the GameData folder of your Jedi Academy installation directory.

If the launcher is in the GameData folder and you're still getting that prompt, try switching from JAMP to MBII Client.

Where did you put the launcher? It must be in the GameData folder of your Jedi Academy installation directory.

If the launcher is in the GameData folder and you're still getting that prompt, try switching from JAMP to MBII Client.

On the desk, thanks i will try.

Yeah it's already what i do

Supa

The Serial Stacker
If the launcher is in the desktop it won't work, it has to be in GameData. You can move it to GameData and make a shortcut of it on your desktop.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Steam won't show you playing Jedi Academy unless you launch through Steam itself. The Launcher isn't really compatible with the Steam version of jamp.exe, that's why you're required to use the custom MBII Client instead.

LoU

R2D2
Launcher can be placed even on desktop, but it's recommended to put it inside GameData folder. Of you want to use steam overlay then (correct path to steam installation folder, not the library):
1. Put MBIILauncher inside GameData
2. Go to settings and check Steam integration/connection
3. Run game using: JAMP.

Status
Not open for further replies.