Fixed Spin Event: Impossibility to push grenades/rockets

Hello, we played the !Spin in duelmode, and it's not possible to push any grenades or rockets. Which you understand does not participate in the wanted total mess :rolleyes:

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
I would say don't enable spin in duel mode. There's probably other systems not setup to account for effectively FFA conditions.

Was an oversight but we'll probably disable it from functioning at all in Duel.

There's probably other systems not setup to account for effectively FFA conditions.
Gotcha, I don't exactly hope for this to be fixed, it's not as if Duelmode is supposed to handle this anyway.
Thanks for the concern tho
Edit: (Please forgive my poor english spelling, Iam in no way trying to be rude, in any of my messages. Sorry about not knowing it enough to realise these things)

we'll probably disable it from functioning at all in Duel.
But... why?

It's fun for us, it's not bothering anyone.

Last edited:

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
But... why?

It's fun for us, it's not bothering anyone.
It clearly bothered you enough to post a bug report though. This is a case of it being 100% unintended. We never ran official servers with spin except in Open or FA/Legends for good reason.

It clearly bothered you enough to post a bug report though.
My apologise. Mace made a report so I thought it would be a good time to make one aswell.
I know about this bug for as long as duelmode exist since with devmap we can easilly use grenades and rockets if wanted. I never thought it's bothering, sorry for the missunderstanding.