•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] Sooo what's gonna happen with the launcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally, the website is back in place. I literally was starting to get worried and thought that MBII was going to die :(.... But finally it's here and I am so happy and excited. Me and my friend were hyped because of the website timer. Anyways, what's going to happen to the launcher? I tried deleting it and I did but the launcher application is still there but however, if I click play (I have steam)
it sends me too Jedi Academy. My friend hasn't done anything yet but I told him not to(It says that it can't recognize launcher version and tells us if we are connected to the Internet). So I'd like to know when and how I can fix MY mess up. I'd also like to have a .exe version of the launcher please.
Thanks
-Decisive

GoodOl'Ben

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Now that we have webhosting and the forums, the next step is distributing an updated version for the launcher and the game itself.

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
You should still be able to use the launcher to start the game (it will warn but still allow you to continue). As noted in the news post there will be a manual launcher update to fix everything.

You should still be able to use the launcher to start the game (it will warn but still allow you to continue). As noted in the news post there will be a manual launcher update to fix everything.
Thx a lot all of you guys!!! I'm so happy that MBII is back :) One more thing nice timing on the reply you guys are the best ;)

When i start my launcher it says that dialog where its like ok so this was out of range expectations and stuffs details, continue or quit i hit continue the same dialog pops up i hit quit well of course logicly it exits the launcher am i to wait for an update or can i currently play the current version without any launch parameters?

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Pretty much. The launcher is connected to the old website, so you'll need to wait until we release a launcher updated to the new website URL.

When i start my launcher it says that dialog where its like ok so this was out of range expectations and stuffs details, continue or quit i hit continue the same dialog pops up i hit quit well of course logicly it exits the launcher am i to wait for an update or can i currently play the current version without any launch parameters?
You can play without using the launcher, just launch MBII like you used to before the launcher.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
If you downloaded through the launcher and you have the mbii.x86.exe file, you can create a desktop shortcut, open it's properties and add "+set fs_game "MBII"" in the target field behind the file location.

z9upIsZ.png

That's how I do it. I only run the launcher itself if there is an update released.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
It may be temporarily down, for whatever reason. It was working not even an hour ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.