Sooo I just got reaaaally mad...

I'm not above seeing how much of a tosser I acted like earlier today, So thought sorry was worth mentioning,
I get mad all the time, it's a frustrating game at times, but today was just embarrassing.
Most of you were probably laughing, or didn't care, but when I start having a go at certain people I've overstepped my bounds.

So to all those ego stacking nabs on rebs today on 327, sorry for raging. ( even if you stacked for 25 rounds and did nothing about it :) ).

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
A community member apologizing?? MB2 has certainly taken a step forward, congratulations.

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Guess I have to try to control my smart ass mouth around you because I usually like to feed that anger with my need to be right about everything in mb2

It happens, to even the best of us.
This game can bring out the worst in people, especially with the terrible team damage system. That is what causes me to rage in these games more so than bullshit force push spammers.

You can get punished for somebody's mistake and that can really fuck up people who are trying to learn and lean towards self prevention than team assisting because you don't want to accidentally tk or team damage.

I always forgive team kills, but holy shit do people like pressing that punish button when they just cannot develop team awareness. It gets even more ridiculous when your whole team is full of jedi/sith. So many times have jedi run in-front of me pelting a sith with a level 3 clone rifle, or me trying to shoot people as a SBD.

There was even a player I think was called James earl jones, where he always ran in front of me when I was shooting somebody. You will notice my salt if you check my shout box history. He purposely went out of his way to get in front of me, and punished me every time he got team killed. I got auto kicked for 10 minutes, thank god hes banned from the regular populated servers.

Last edited:
James Earl is gud guy. You're a bad person and by your own actions, a bad teammate.:)
Honestly, bad-mouthing others. What a horrid, little man.

Good day, sir.