•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Sometimes I cant change characters

So I'm a new player that has only been playing for about a week and I have this problem that no one seems to have but me. When I change my class I will pick a character and then assign all my points. I click apply and then when in game it will be the last character I was or the one I picked with none of the skills I picked. I tried searching the forums and youtube but no one seems to have my problem. People pick a person and then the skills and have no problems but me. Anyone have this issue or am I somehow messing this up?

Does this happen constantly/permanetly, so you cannot have skill points at all?
Or does it fix itself next round?
It seems to be random. Sometimes I can change character and my skills flawlessly and others it will change nothing or just the character but no skills. As soon as I join a server I press esc and I select a character ( or lets say a jedi) then I select his skills and click apply. Next round everything goes fine or nothing was saved. I am not doing my custom builds so do you think it has something to do with the default class and skills system?

Yeah that looks like what is happening, thank you pup. I have noticed that when you click apply and then another round starts it pops up to apply again. If you press it a second time it says only one class switch per round or something in the top left. It might be the problem is that people select their class and wait for the next round and then when it pops up a second time and you click apply it might bug out. I just press esc so I don't press it a second time. I still need to test it though to see if that might be my problem.