• YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR GAME OFFICIAL SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION
    Report player/abusive admin
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • Description:
    Unban Request
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • AdminID who banned/tempbanned/kicked: me:
    • Reason I was banned/tempbanned/kicked:

Do not post comments unless directly relevant to the request (e.g. confirming a report).

YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR OFFICIAL GAME SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION

Some [tR] guys tking me in his server

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • My nickname: Kakaman23
  • Server: [tR]
  • Time: This happend like 1 week ago about 4-5 p.m.
  • Description:
It all started when the Hondurian George Clooney killed me for no reason when the game started. He was a Wookie.
I thought he was trolling and I did not give much importance but the next round attacked me again and killed me

Then he did the same in the next 3 rounds until I joined the Imperials team believing that this would solve the problem but Supa shot me and killed me for no reason then Kim Possible attacked me in the other round and another guy of [tR] I think it was Space Navy attacked me too
I died and I joined the Rebels again then I went to attack Clooney and kill him this time but in the next round several members of [tR] of my team attacked me without any reason

The worst thing of all is that Clooney told the Admin to reduce the TK points and he did it making it impossible for me to fight against him and the other [tR] guys

I never understood why they attacked me if I never attacked them the trolls do not bother me but this time I was upset that they killed me several times and that the Admin of their server did not do anything about it

For me that was abuse of authority
Long ago I also saw several members of [tR] killing other players that were not of their clan in a dueling server and nobody punished them for it
I remember that one of the lamers was called Faux

Since then I try more to play in AOD
But I understand now why many players leave today because of the elitism and the toxicity that surrounds the game

It's a shame

First off, this section is for official servers only. TR are NOT official servers.

Second, it's their server, so they can do whatever they want on it.

And third, they are well known for this kind of behaviour. And now you are aware of it too.

One of our resident TKers. Get better at aliasing and you won't get your asshole plundered by smods who don't feel like putting up with you.

Last edited:

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
tR has a reputation for allowing this kind of behavior in their members. Evidently people haven't gotten collectively sick enough of it to populate other servers instead, though.

tR has a reputation for allowing this kind of behavior in their members. Evidently people haven't gotten collectively sick enough of it to populate other servers instead, though.
already explained why he was being tk'd, no need to continue crying on his behalf just because daddy jaaros hates tR

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
already explained why he was being tk'd, no need to continue crying on his behalf just because daddy jaaros hates tR
O, I misunderstood your first post. Hazen/Kakaman is a TKer? If so then I have no problem with your frontier justice. :D

'course, a tR member has TKed me repeatedly for no reason in the past, so I wouldn't be surprised whatever the situation is.

Status
Not open for further replies.