Shoutout to the community

Hey, just wanted to get on the new forums and say how much I am impressed with how you guys have done with the new site. It looks absolutely awesome.

I know its a labor of love for many of you, and so kudos.

Also a shout out to Spag -- thanks for getting involved and helping make this happen.

Now if we could just get those EA/Dice people to actually look at this mod for ideas for BFIII (like a server browser and decent Jedi/Sith saber control) we could say EA actually had a brain.

:)

Now the the world series is over, I should have a bit more time to jump in here and there.

I think its time to try our um_poolparty map with 1.3.2!

Hey, just wanted to get on the new forums and say how much I am impressed with how you guys have done with the new site. It looks absolutely awesome.

I know its a labor of love for many of you, and so kudos.

Also a shout out to Spag -- thanks for getting involved and helping make this happen.

Now if we could just get those EA/Dice people to actually look at this mod for ideas for BFIII (like a server browser and decent Jedi/Sith saber control) we could say EA actually had a brain.

I think it'll take you sending them a nice-email explaining everything, like you did when the master server went down, and we all thought we were screwed, until you literally emailed lucasarts :D

Geez, good memory man, I had forgotten all about that. And hey Gunman, nice to cya again, been a while.

Garblargh

Donator
Glad you're still here! Long live Boyd, long live MB2

Thanks a lot for kicking our servers into shape this week. It was on my back burner (and I need to fix the stove...)